Eucerin replenishing face Cream 5% Urea 50ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin DermoCappillaire Calming Urea Scalp Treatment 100mlThis intensive leave-in formula, fo ...Special Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- La Roche-Posay Sensitive Eye Make-Up Remover 125mlLa Roche-Posay Physiological Eye Ma ...Special Price £9.78 Regular Price £11.50
- Sudden Change Instant Eyebrow ShapersInstant Eyebrow Shapers are the fas ...£8.99Out of stock
- Uriage Extra-Rich Dermatological Gel 500mlUriage Extra-Rich Dermatological Ge ...£8.99
Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream replenishes your body's natural moisturisers to hydrate your skin. Designed to be applied specifically after cleansing, this intensive moisturising face cream is suitable for use under make-up or after shaving. Its non-greasy and light formula tackles tight and rough, flaky skin. Containing five per cent of the active ingredient urea to assist in maintaining the skin's natural moisture content and to hydrate vulnerable areas, this dermatological face care cream has been clinically proven to work effectively on dry and eczema-prone skin. To be applied mainly in the morning following cleansing, it is works to cleanse pores rather than block them, providing reinvigorating freshness after shaving. Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream helps your skin stay healthy, improving its ability to retain moisture lost through flaking and dryness. Formulated to be gentle on sensitive skin, Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream will help you get a healthier, fresher and softer complexion. Fragrance and colourant free, there is no fuss or mess: the cream is absorbed and gets to work quickly, so you benefit immediately from smoother, softer, and more supple skin.
|Ingredients||Aqua Urea Glycerin Caprylic-Capric-Triglyceride Cyclomethicone Dimethicone Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate Triisostearin Cetyl Alcohol Sodium Lactate Glyceryl Stearate Benzyl Alcohol PEG-40 Stearate Biosaccharide Gum-1 Methylparaben Lactic Acid Phenoxyethanol|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.