Eucerin replenishing face Cream 5% Urea 50ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Normaderm Mattifying Anti-Imperfections Correcting Care 50mlVichy Normaderm Mattifying Anti-Imp ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
- Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner Corrective Concentrate 30mlBioderma Sebium Pore Refiner Correc ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream replenishes your body's natural moisturisers to hydrate your skin. Designed to be applied specifically after cleansing, this intensive moisturising face cream is suitable for use under make-up or after shaving. Its non-greasy and light formula tackles tight and rough, flaky skin. Containing five per cent of the active ingredient urea to assist in maintaining the skin's natural moisture content and to hydrate vulnerable areas, this dermatological face care cream has been clinically proven to work effectively on dry and eczema-prone skin. To be applied mainly in the morning following cleansing, it is works to cleanse pores rather than block them, providing reinvigorating freshness after shaving. Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream helps your skin stay healthy, improving its ability to retain moisture lost through flaking and dryness. Formulated to be gentle on sensitive skin, Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream will help you get a healthier, fresher and softer complexion. Fragrance and colourant free, there is no fuss or mess: the cream is absorbed and gets to work quickly, so you benefit immediately from smoother, softer, and more supple skin.
|Ingredients||Aqua Urea Glycerin Caprylic-Capric-Triglyceride Cyclomethicone Dimethicone Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate Triisostearin Cetyl Alcohol Sodium Lactate Glyceryl Stearate Benzyl Alcohol PEG-40 Stearate Biosaccharide Gum-1 Methylparaben Lactic Acid Phenoxyethanol|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This product alongside the rich night version has made my skin smooth, nourished and has completely transformed my skin since I stared using these tog
- I have been using this cream for the past 15 years and couldn't live without it. I have sensitive skin and this is perfect for it. Its very light
- I had the worst eyelid and lip dermatitis for the past year. I was originally using cerave facial moisturizer but became fairly certain I was allergic
- I bought this cream as part of the Boots hydration box and had never used this brand previously. I used this cream for the eczema behind my ears as a
- It’s really amazing product it’s help a skin to be soft and healthy really I hope to have more than ten on the same time
- I’ve been buying this for about a year after being recommended by a pharmacist after suffering from dry skin patches on my face, I will never go bac
- I find this helps with ichthyosis and is absorbed quickly and stops mositure loss.
- Ingredients look so good and it locks in moisture but I hate the texture. Feels like a balm . I only use it at night, once panned I won't repurch
- Have used this product for many years as my base before applying moisturiser cream, have a very dry skin.