Why not try...
- Solgar Vitamin B12 1000ug Nuggets 250Solgar Vitamin B12 1000ug Chewable ...Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £31.50
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Gold Chewable Multi Cherry Flavour 120Nature's Plus Animal Parade Go ...Special Price £19.93 Regular Price £23.45
- Enzymedica GlutenEase Extra Strength Capsules 30Enzymedica GlutenEase Extra Strengt ...Special Price £21.11 Regular Price £26.39
- Kiki Health Organic Lion's Mane Mushroom Extract Vegicaps 60Kiki Health Organic Lion's Man ...Special Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- A.Vogel Venaforce Horse Chestnut GR Tabs 60Herbal varicose veins remedyTreats ...Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £24.99
- Mushrooms4Life Organic Turkey Tail Capsules 60Mushrooms4Life Organic Turkey Tail ...Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £24.99Out of stock
Acetyl-L-Carnitine Tablets contain amino acid Acetyl-L-Carnitine which improves energy metabolism in the brain nerve cells (neurones) and enhances the conversion of fatty acids into energy by entering the mitochondria, the metabolic centre of the cells where it is utilised and burned for energy by the body.
Recommended Daily Intake of Acetyl-L-Carnitine Tablets :
Adults and children over 16 years of age, one to two tablets daily on an empty stomach, can be increased to three tablets if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Di-basic Calcium Phosphate, Acetyl-L-Carnitine (HCL), Avicel, *Magnesium Stearate, Pharmaceutical Glaze (Shellac).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.