Hugo Boss The Scent Private Accord Eau de Parfum 30ml
Why not try...
- Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male Eau de Toilette Intense 75mlJean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male Eau d ...Special Price £44.00 Regular Price £56.00
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Supreme Eau de Parfum 30mlCarolina Herrera Good Girl Supreme ...Special Price £46.00 Regular Price £58.00
- Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Coral Fantasy Eau de Toilette 50mlValentino Uomo Born in Roma Coral F ...Special Price £47.00 Regular Price £56.00
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 50mlMarc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette S ...Special Price £45.50 Regular Price £60.00
Hugo Boss The Scent Private Accord Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- Oriental Gourmand fragrance
- Featuring notes of dark cocoa and coffee
Private Accord For Her unveils a new chapter in the story of seduction.This intoxicating Eau de Parfum resonates with the sensuality and self-confidence of the BOSS Woman, making her irresistible to the BOSS Man.
What does Hugo Boss The Scent Private Accord Eau de Parfum smell like?
An addictive Oriental Gourmand fragrance. With Boss Scent Private Accord, the hint of Dark Roasted Cocoa in the original BOSS THE SCENT For Her deepens and intensifies into the aphrodisiac allure of Cocoa Absolute. Its dark, addictive appeal is enriched with exquisitely fresh Sweet Mandarin and captivating notes of Osmanthus Flower. The perfume’s sophisticated charm lingers long on the skin, as the fragrance dries down to a finish of Roasted Tonka Bean, a warm echo of the addictive Cocoa accord.
Hugo Boss The Scent Private Accord Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Ginger
- Heart Notes: Maninka, Coffee
- Base Notes: Cacao, Woody Notes
|Ingredients||Alcohol denat, parfum/fragrance, aqua/water/eau,benzyl salicylate, limonene, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, linalool, diethylamino hydroxybenzol, hexyl benzoate, coumarin, hydroxycitronellal, citral, hexyl cinnamal, BHT, ext. violet 2 (CI60730), red 33 (CI17200), yellow 5 (CI19140)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.