Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Scented Touch to Go 20ml
Why not try...
- Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour Homme Deodorant Spray 150ml✓ Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour ...Special Price £25.50 Regular Price £28.00Out of stock
- Narciso Rodriguez for her Eau de Parfum 20mlTop Notes: Rose, PeachHeart Notes: ...£26.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Perfumed Deodorant Spray 100mlSpritz on at any time of day as par ...£25.50Out of stock
- Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Woman Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Pear, Mandarin Orange, R ...£26.50Out of stock
- Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky Smooth Body Cream 200mlThe Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky ...£26.50
Top notes: Rose, Lotus
Heart notes: Lily, Osmanthus
Base notes: Sandalwood, Cedar, Ambrette
LâEau dâIssey. A fragrance of discovery, LâEau dâIssey is inspired by the clear and natural simplicity of water enhanced by a few flower petals. A single drop of water applied to the skin. A delicate, aquatic freshness, pink lotus, bouquet of white flowers, and woody base notes. An iconic fragrance.
A new way to apply, a new texture in a fun take-along version. These new versions arenât classic bottles, but tubesequipped with a cushion-style foam applicators. A simple touch delivers a dose of fragrance in the form of a cream, but in the same concentration and with the same staying power as the original. An alcohol-free and dermatologist-tested composition. A non-sticky texture in a soft touch formula. The fragrance is easily applied with a simple, playful gesture and offers a pleasant satin finish.
|Ingredients||Aqua(Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Propanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Benzyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Linalool, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxycitronellal, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Citronellol, Disdoium EDTA, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Citral.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.