Issey Miyake Nectar D'Issey Scented Touch to Go 20ml
Why not try...
- Hermes Terre d'Hermès Deodorant Spray 150ml✓ A fragranced formula that offer ...£25.00Out of stock
- Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Man Eau de Toilette 100mlTop notes: Grapefruit, Bergamot, Pi ...£26.50Out of stock
- Elie Saab Le Parfum Scented Body Lotion 200mlTop Notes: African Orange FlowerHea ...£28.00Out of stock
- Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky Smooth Body Cream 200mlThe Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky ...£26.50
- Hermes Terre d'Hermès Deodorant Stick 75ml✓ A fragranced formula that offer ...£25.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Perfumed Deodorant Spray 100mlSpritz on at any time of day as par ...£25.50Out of stock
Nectar dâIssey. Like a dewdrop dripping from a petal, a generous, slightly voluptuous version. A fruity pear top note with a honey accord. A radiant floral bouquet of middle notes and creamy, enveloping sandalwood base notes.
A new way to apply, a new texture in a fun take-along version. These new versions arenât classic bottles, but tubes equipped with a cushion-style foam applicators. A simple touch delivers a dose of fragrance in the form of a cream, but in the same concentration and with the same staying power as the original. An alcohol-free and dermatologist-tested composition. A non-sticky texture in a soft touch formula. The fragrance is easily applied with a simple, playful gesture and offers a pleasant satin finish.
|Ingredients||Aqua (water), Parfum (Fragrance), Propanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Benzyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Isoeugenol.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.