La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti Shine Tinted SPF50+ 50ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel 400ml✓ A fresh, foaming, gel facial wa ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Overnight Moisturiser 40ml✓ A Moisturiser for ultra sensiti ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Children's Face and Body Gentle Milk SPF 50+ 300mlChildren's Gentle Face & B ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00
- Eucerin Sun Gel-Cream Dry Touch Sensitive Protect SPF50+ 200mlAs pleasant to use as it is effecti ...Special Price £15.60 Regular Price £19.50
Protect and perfect your skin with the La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti-Shine Tinted SPF50+; a dry-touch gel cream for the face that offers optimal sun protection, a subtle tint and a matte finish. The effective formula utilises a patented photostable filtering system called Mexoplex, which offers superior UVA protection and prevents skin from sun damage.
Effortlessly melting into skin, the sun cream absorbs instantly for an ultra-dry finish that is free from shine. The formula is suitable for all skin types and is particularly beneficial for those with sensitive, intolerant and combination to oily skin. Similar to a BB cream, universal micro-pigments allow the gel-cream to adapt to any skin tone for a naturally fresh and radiant complexion.
Free from Parabens. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologically tested.
How to Use:
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER, HOMOSALATE, SILICA, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, OCTOCRYLENE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, GLYCERIN PENTYLENE GLYCOL, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, DIMETHICONE, PERLITE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, p-ANISIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM, EDTA, INULIN LAURYL CARBAMATE, ISOPROPYL LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, PEG-8 LAURATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS EXTRACT / SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT, EXTRACT, SILICA SILYLATE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, XANTHAN GUM, ZINC GLUCONATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is the first sunscreen which I haven't found heavy or oily. It doesn't clog up pores and once it's on it feels light. There's
- This is a great SPF. Its as a light tint when it comes out of the tube,don't panic it will match your skin tone. I use it has a sort of foundatio
- Brilliant product, saves so much on the price of foundation and also has the benefits of sunscreen, highly recommended product.
- Really nice tinted sunscreen, quite high coverage I would say!
- This is great as a bb and spf in one also great for no makeup days
- This is a good spf, giving a nice, even finish from the tint. I find it quite thick to apply and it can drag across the skin, but the end result is gr
- I bought this as an every day spf that isn't overly greasy. A few points to note - firstly, I would recommend going to test the colour in store a
- I was trying to replace a product I bought on holiday. The tint is much too dark _ although I have blended with the after sun cream so as not to waste
- I bought this for my upcoming holiday but thought I would try it out before i went away, I love this product, it offers good coverage for the skin (it