La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo SPF50+ Kids Lotion 100ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Rich Intensive Rehydrating Skincare 50mlLa Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense R ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- Avene Tolerance Extreme Emulsion 50mlAvene Tolérance EXTRÊME Emulsion ...£13.50
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Light Intensive Rehydrating Skincare 50mlLa Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense L ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo SPF50+ Kids Lotion is a fluid, easy-to-apply texture which is slightly whiter than other Anthelios products to ensure full coverage of your children. Multi-resistant (water, sand and perspiration).
With Mexoplex, Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX to provide high broad spectrum sun protection available against the harmful effects of both UVA and UVB rays. Contains Thermal Spring Water.
Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in-vivo on subjects suffering from sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays. Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor, offering one of the best protections against UVA offered by any brand in the world. The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world-renowned expert dermatologists. The brand was also the first laboratory to use Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX and the first to use photostable UVA filters in its sun protection.
How to use: Apply 30 minutes before exposure and re-apply frequently and generously every two hours to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling. Shake well before use. Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day. Keep children under 3 out of the sun and ensure they are wearing a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses.
|Ingredients||884439 2, Aqua/Water, C12-15 Alkul Benzonate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BIS-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Alcohol Denat. Diisopropyl Sebacate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Ammonium Polyacrylicdimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Palmatic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, (Code F.I.L: C163125/2). Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is the best sun cream I have found for my boys sensitive skin. We were in 34 degrees heat and out all day without a hint of pink skin. Brilliant!
- Great product, works really well on all our sensitive skin
- Lovely suncream for children, Goes on very easily and provides great coverage.
- I really love this suncream for my daughter. She is quite fair and even in tropical sun on the beach she doesn’t burn with this cream.
- Every summer the whole family use this, great product for kids, very absorbing