La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo SPF50+ Kids Lotion 100ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Invisible Sun Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ Dry Touch Gel-Cream 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Tinted Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Volume Mascara Black 7.6mlLa Roche-Posay Toleriane Volume Mas ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo Pedatrics SPF50+ Kids Sunscreen Lotion:
- Exceptionally high protection sun cream for children's sensitive skin.
- High broad, photostable UVA/UVB & Infrared protection.
- Suitable for use on face & body.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo SPF50+ Kids Sunscreen Lotion is a fluid, easy-to-apply texture which is slightly whiter than other Anthelios products to ensure full coverage of your children.
Key benefits of La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo SPF50+ Kids Sunscreen Lotion:
- Easy to apply with moisturising and velvety texture. Very water resistant. Non-greasy, non-sticky. Photostable.
- Exceptionally high broad, photostable UVA/UVB & Infrared protection.
- Suitable for use on face and body.
Key Active Ingredients In La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo SPF50+ Kids Lotion:
- Exceptionally high, broad photostable UVA/UVB/Infrared protection. Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
What is Anthelios?
Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in-vivo on subjects suffering from sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays. Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor, offering one of the best protections against UVA offered by any brand in the world. The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world-renowned expert dermatologists. The brand was also the first laboratory to use Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX and the first to use photostable UVA filters in its sun protection.
How to use:
Apply 30 minutes before exposure and re-apply frequently and generously every two hours to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling. Shake well before use. Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day. Keep children under 3 out of the sun and ensure they are wearing a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses.
|Ingredients||884439 2, Aqua/Water, C12-15 Alkul Benzonate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BIS-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Alcohol Denat. Diisopropyl Sebacate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Ammonium Polyacrylicdimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Palmatic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, (Code F.I.L: C163125/2). Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This hast to be the best sunscreen I've ever bought for my little boy. The consistency is great and it's very easy to apply. It absorbs well
- I bought this to use on my 3 children. It’s a very moisturising sunscreen which easily absorbs in to their skin. It does not sting their own or leav
- This is a really great suncream for little ones. It has a nice high spf and really feels like it’s creating a good layer of product on the skin with
- I bought this a few months ago and I am really impressed it. The formual is easy to apply and absorbs into the skin nicely, giving high protection. My
- I’ve always used this product for my LO as he has eczema which flares up in the sun and this has helped to ease it whilst protecting him! Great prod
- Other sun creams I have tried made my baby cry, agrivated her skin and stained her clothes. This has done none of that. It seems pricey but my baby is
- My two year old son suffered with eczema and we struggled to find any sun protection that didn't make it worse. We were recommended this product
- This is the best sun cream I have found for my boys sensitive skin. We were in 34 degrees heat and out all day without a hint of pink skin. Brilliant!
- Great product, works really well on all our sensitive skin
- Lovely suncream for children, Goes on very easily and provides great coverage.
- I really love this suncream for my daughter. She is quite fair and even in tropical sun on the beach she doesn’t burn with this cream.
- Every summer the whole family use this, great product for kids, very absorbing