La Roche-Posay Anthelios Sun Intolerance Cream SPF50+ 50ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Hydrating Kids Lotion SPF50+ 250mlNeed exceptionally high protection ...Special Price £16.50 Regular Price £22.00Out of stock
- Uriage Bariesun SPF50+ Milk 100mlUriage Bariesun SPF50+ Milk 100ml p ...£17.49Out of stock
ANTHELIOS SUN INTOLERANCE CREAM SPF50+ is a dermatological suncare product enriched with calming Neurosensine. The formula provides very high broad spectrum protection (UVA-PF 39, UVB, certain Infrared-A and pollution damage), and helps limit UV-induced discomfort, itching and redness. Fragrance-free.
For sun-sensitive skin prone to UV intolerance, commonly known as solar allergies such as Polymorphous Light Eruption.
For extreme sunshine intensity. Photostable. Non-comedogenic.
XL-PROTECT provides very high, photostable, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Optimal SPF 50+ provides increased protection against UVA rays (higher than the European requirement for suncare products) thanks to XL-Protect, a ray-filtering technology, combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, a soothing antioxidant.
Enriched with calming NEUROSENSINE, the formula helps to limit UV-induced discomfort, itching and redness.
No white marks.
How to use: Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection.
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring or toweling. External use.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO] / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, TALC, TOCOPHEROL, NYLON-12, SYNTHETIC WAX, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/STEARETH-8 METHACRYLATE, COPOLYMER, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, APRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, ISOPROPYL LAUROYL SARCOSINATE. PEG-8 LAURATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS EXTRACT / SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, STEARIC ACID, T-BUTYL ALCOHOL, TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID, TOLUENE SULFONIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, XANTHAN GUM|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- very good - not white and fine for my uber-sensitive skin
- It was by far the best sunscreen as I was in a really hot climate and had facial laser 2 weeks prior. This product did the most protection and I did n
- Very good, not greasy. Will use product and website again
- Great SPF, no smell, nice formula. Not sure if it helps against my prickly skin rash though.
- I have very sensitive skin and this cream is really helping me.
- Cream feels quite greasy on the skin once applied. It might suit individuals with normal/dry skin but seems to make my oily problematic skin feel more
- This is a nice thick sunscreen and I find it really protects the skin. I have noticed that I do not get a sun tan and I feel this really helps with th
- This left my skin feeling soft and protected! Can be used under makeup but have to wait a while for it to sink in! Overall, Brill!
- Amazing idea for people who surfer with a sun intolerance. Most sun creams result in a red spotty rash on my face and body. This one doesn't give
- Lovely product that protected my skin from UV rays in non-oily/greasy way that left my skin feeling soft!