La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Compensating Soothing Moisturiser 40ml
✓ Moisturises oily skin that feels weak and fragile.
✓ It also provides skin with the lipids it lacks to reconstitute the protective hydrolipidic film.
✓ Contains Ceramide 5.
✓ Its ultra-fine texture with a non-greasy, non-sticky finish compensates for the visible side effects of over-drying treatments.
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Lait 400ml✓ Deeply hydrate dry, uncomf ...Special Price £16.58 Regular Price £19.50Out of stock
- Avene Antirougeurs Jour Moisturising Protecting Emulsion SPF30 40mlPlease note that we can only ship A ...£16.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ Dry Touch Gel-Cream 50mlVery high protection for the face. ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti Shine Tinted SPF50+ 50mlProtect and perfect your skin with ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Avene Antirougeurs Jour Moisturising Protecting Cream SPF30 40mlPlease note that we can only ship A ...£16.50
- La Roche-Posay Nutritic Intense Riche 50ml✓ Relieve your skin from the pain ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00Out of stock
La Roche-Posay Effaclar H moisturises oily skin that feels weak and fragile. It also provides skin with the lipids it lacks to reconstitute the protective hydrolipidic film. Contains Ceramide 5.
How to use: Apply mornings and evenings after cleansing and towel-drying the skin. Avoid the eye contour.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SQUALANE, NIACINAMIDE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-20 STEARATE, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, MYRISTYL MALATE PHOSPHONIC ACID, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, XANTHAN GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.