La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Compensating Soothing Moisturiser 40ml
✓ Moisturises oily skin that feels weak and fragile.
✓ It also provides skin with the lipids it lacks to reconstitute the protective hydrolipidic film.
✓ Contains Ceramide 5.
✓ Its ultra-fine texture with a non-greasy, non-sticky finish compensates for the visible side effects of over-drying treatments.
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Invisible Sun Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultr ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micro-Peeling Purifying Gel 400ml✓ Give skin a deep cleanse with t ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Overnight Moisturiser 40ml✓ A Moisturiser for ultra sensiti ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- Vichy Dermablend Corrective Compact Cream Foundation SPF30For all-over application, gently da ...As low as £19.55 Regular Price £23.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel 400ml✓ A fresh, foaming, gel facial wa ...Special Price £15.73 Regular Price £18.50
La Roche-Posay Effaclar H moisturises oily skin that feels weak and fragile. It also provides skin with the lipids it lacks to reconstitute the protective hydrolipidic film. Contains Ceramide 5.
How to use: Apply mornings and evenings after cleansing and towel-drying the skin. Avoid the eye contour.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SQUALANE, NIACINAMIDE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-20 STEARATE, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, MYRISTYL MALATE PHOSPHONIC ACID, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, XANTHAN GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.