La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel 400ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Cream 50ml✓ For sensitive skin prone to all ...Special Price £17.85 Regular Price £21.00
- Filorga Oxygen-Glow Clean Cleanser 125mlFilorga Oxygen-Glow Clean Cleanser ...£17.00Out of stock
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15mlA volumising eye cream for all skin ...Special Price £17.25 Regular Price £23.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Protective Oil SPF50+ 200mlHypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, pa ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra 8 Daily Soothing Hydrating Concentrate 100mlIn the lightness of water there is ...Special Price £16.58 Regular Price £19.50
✓ A fresh, foaming, gel facial wash specially formulated for oily, blemish-prone skin.
✓ Gently cleanses the skin thanks to its high tolerance foaming power. Lifts dirt, grime and sebum away from the surface of the skin without disrupting its delicate balance and leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh.
✓ Can also be used as a body wash.
Skin is cleansed of impurities and excess sebum with a feeling of freshness.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel is a facial wash for oily skin. Gently cleanses the skin thanks to its high tolerance foaming power.
Helps to eliminate impurities and excess sebum, leaving the skin feeling clean and fresh. Contains La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water. Can also be used as a body wash.
For men and women who have combination, oily, and blemish-prone skin. Suitable for sensitive skin.
How to Use:
Use La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel every morning and/or evening. Wet your hands, then take a small amount of gel and work up a lather. Apply to the face, massaging gently. Rinse well with water.
|Ingredients||Aqua / Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-8, Coco-Betaine, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Zinc PCA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum / Fragrance|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.