La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ Ultra Concentrated Serum 30ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Serum 30mlVichy Neovadiol Compensating Comple ...Special Price £25.50 Regular Price £34.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser 40ml✓ An intensely hydrating cream wi ...Special Price £25.88 Regular Price £34.50
- La Roche-Posay Vitamin C10 Anti-Wrinkle Renovating Serum 30mlThe La Roche-Posay Vitamin C10 Anti ...Special Price £28.50 Regular Price £38.00
- Clarins Perfect Cleansing Trousse Normal/Dry SkinClarins Perfect Cleansing Kit for&n ...Special Price £26.50 Regular Price £28.00
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ Ultra Concentrated Serum:
✓ Targets breakouts and reduces the appearance of blemishes and imperfections.
✓ Contains three acids: LHA, AHA and salicylic acid alongside niacinamide.
✓ Helps to unclog and tighten pores.
✓ Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
✓ Targets breakouts and reegulates sebum secretion.
The Effaclar Ultra Concentrated Serum is the first serum La Roche-Posay has ever made which combines three key acid ingredients; Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, AHA and LHA along with Niacinamide. It is designed for those with persistent imperfections and marks as well as visible pores.
Effaclar Serum helps to unclog pores, smooth the skinâs surface and improve skin renewal overnight. In short, it will help to improve your overall skin texture while simultaneously targeting blackheads, blemishes, and marks. This serum will help reduce the signs of ageing and is also suitable for use on acne prone skin.
Overnight, Skin feels softer, moisturised and more comfortable.
For mattified finish day after day.
Reduces appearance of blemishes by up to 45%
Reduces appearance of blackheads by up to 21%
Reduces appearance of marks by up to 49%.
Skin looks resurfaced.
Key Ingredients in La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ Ultra Concentrated Serum:
Salicylic Acid: To unclog pores from sebum accumulation
LHA: To intensely smooth the skin surface without discomfort
Glycolic Acid: To improve skin renewal.
How to use La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ Ultra Concentrated Serum:
Use one daily as part of your night routine. Release pipet onto fingertips and press into skin, avoiding eye contour. Avoid prolonged sun exposure and apply SPF daily while using this product.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ Ultra Concentrated Serum works well with:
Fast-Absorbing texture. Non-sticky finish. Non-Comodogenic. Use in association with a daily sun protection (at least SPF15). Avoid eye area.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat, Propanediol, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Pentylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Citric Acid, PEG-30 Glyceryl Cocoate, Capryloyl, Salicylate Acid, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Maltodextrin, Phytic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Parfum/Fragrance. (Code F.I.L. B253157/1).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I expected this serum to be a tad drying and leave my skin feeling tight. However, it feels soothing and leaves your skin soft when applied. My skin l
- Happy to be using this, non greasy, my skin feels soft. Too soon for any visible results but I'm sure this will help in time
- I received this as a sample to test and wanted to use it for a few weeks before posting a review. I'm very pleasantly surprised by the effect the
- I’ve been use this product for over a month now and it’s been my favourite skin care product. I’ve been suffering with pimple my hole life and a
- This was really my first time using serums. I have had constant problems with acnes. And have been using Effaclar Duo and other allergy care products
- I suffer from some outbreaks and also have some old acne scarring. This product has definietly brightened my skin. It has a lovely texture and absorbs
- I love the effclar range but this has become my new favourite. Although the highest price point item so far. A little goes a long way. And I feel like
- I’ve really struggled with spots around my chin area for years and found other acne creams really dry out my skin, I use this morning and night afte
- This effective daily serum feels great on skin and is easy to apply. It works well with the rest of my routine and leaves my skin glowing.
- I first bought this product (along with Effaclar Micro-Peeling Face and Body Cleansing Gel) in Oct 2020 after suffering from adult acne along my jawli
- Using LRP for the first, Im suffering from Maskne and I wanted something affordable but that would also work. The product I used now out of my budget.
- So I have combination skin and it usually means that I steer clear of products that can strip out my skin’s moisture or tip me over the oily edge. A