La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV Intense Light 50ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Capital Soleil UV-Age Daily SPF50+ Water Fluid 40ml✓ The very high broad spectrum UV ...Special Price £15.75 Regular Price £21.00Out of stock
✓ La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV Intense Light offers daily care to hydrate, comfort and reduce skin sensitivity.
✓ Very hydrating moisturiser with hyaluronic acid, for sensitive normal to combination skin prone to dehydration, fatigue and fine dehydration lines.
✓ Intensely moisturizes the skin for immediate and long-lasting hydration for up to 24 hours.
✓ Anti-UVA and UVB sun filters protect the skin against UV-induced ageing.
✓ Suitable for those prone to allergic reaction.
La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV Intense Light offers daily care to hydrate, comfort and reduce skin sensitivity. Targeted rehydration technology designed to:
Adapt the moisture needs of every single zone of the face.
Provide instant, intense and long-lasting hydration. It also contains La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, glycerin and Sodium Hyaluronate.
Contains SPF15 and UVA protection to minimise the harmful effects of UV rays.
How to use: Use each morning on the face and neck. External use. Avoid the eye contour area.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER, OCTOCRYLENE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, HOMOSALATE, DIMETHICONE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, SUCROSE TRISTEARATE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, POLYSORBATE 61, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, DIMETHICONOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have been using this for about 4 years now. It is silky on the skin and a lovely moisturizer, perfect for my combination skin.
- A fantastic product. Absorbs really well and has made a noticeable difference to my skin. Would highly recommend it.
- Wonderful hydrating day cream, with protection. Would highly recommend it.
- Ideal daily moisturiser for my sensitive, allergic and super dry skin. Keep reourchasing it for years. Swear by any la Roche posay product, the only b
- I think it made my skin peel.. the acid.. and im not sure if its good or bad.. unsure if i should keep going to see final result or stop..
- I have combination skin, anything rich really doesn't agree with me but on occassions my skin can be dehyrated. This works perfectly for me, I li
- I have been using La Roche Posay Hydraphase cream and other products for the last few years. This cream is a great moisturizer which absorbs really we
- I have had to buy this since my favourite brand changed their formula leading to massive breakouts and oily skin. Roche Posay pleased don't mess
- I absolutely love LRP and the effaclar range is my ride or die. However, I have recently been given this as a gift for my birthday. I have incorporate
- I usually like anything from La Roche Posay. If worn alone this is grand but it has a tendency to pil on me and goes patchy under makeup, including la
- A very good base, moisturises well without being too rich, and has SPF 20 which is useful.