Why not try...
- Klorane Oat Milk Dry Shampoo Spray 150mlKlorane Oat Milk Dry Shampoo Spray: ...£11.50
- La Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt in After Sun Gel 200mlLa Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt in A ...Special Price £11.63 Regular Price £15.50Out of stock
- Avene Thermal Spring Water 300mlAvene Thermal Spring Water: A un ...Special Price £11.63 Regular Price £15.50
- CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion 52mlCeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotio ...Special Price £11.63 Regular Price £15.50
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel 200mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying F ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel 1000mlBioderma Atoderm Shower Gel 1000ml: ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
La Roche-Posay Make-Up Remover Cleansing Milk:
- Delicately cleanses, removing make-up and eliminating impurities from the skin's surface.
- With a physiological pH and it's enriched with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
- Suitable for dry to very dry, sensitive skin.
- With a generously creamy, high-comfort texture.
La Roche-Posay Make-Up Remover Milk is suitable for dry to very dry, sensitive skin with a generously creamy, high-comfort texture.
This cleansing milk delicately cleanses, removing make-up and eliminating impurities from the skin's surface. Agents selected for optimal tolerance, with a physiological pH and it's enriched with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
The La Roche-Posay Make-Up Remover Milk Formula:
- Minimal fragrance.
- Tested on the most sensitive skin.
- Packaging minimises all forms of micro-bacterial contamination.
- No colourants. No alcohol. No soap.
- 100% hypoallergenic skincare.
Directions For Use:
Apply to face with a cotton wool pad. Removes waterproof make-up. No rinsing. External use only.
|Ingredients||60971207, Aqua / Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isohexadecane, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Ceteareth-25, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Poloxamer 184, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Myrtrimonium Bromide, Parfum / Fragrance, (Code F.I.L. B50257/1). Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Used this product for about a year. Love it. La Roche Posay is my go to for skin care.
- Absolutely love this. Cleans so well and does not irritate the skin. So pleased I found it.
- This is my go to cleanser. My make up just melts away with this product and moisturises at the same time. There’s no sticky or greasy residue left o
- It was a long journey before I found this heaven-sent makeup remover. Other removers that I have previously tried left my skin feeling super tight aft
- A really gentle cleansing milk, suitable for all skin types.
- Perfect consistency to effortlessly cleanse the skin without dragging. Removed all makeup. Feels comfortable on my sensitive skin without that drying
- Great quality product - have used it for years.
- Very effective cleanser that isn’t drying and leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed.
- I try a lot of different products, but I always go back to this one. It's so gentle and creamy and removes my makeup well. leaves my skin so soft
- This product does exactly what it's supposed to it cleanses my skin without leaving it dry or tight. I use this a little differently than it reco
- This is my first time using this product and it is amazing for my skin. I have very dry flaky skin and I've noticed a dramatic improvement in the