La Roche-Posay Make-Up Remover Milk 200ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Photoderm AR Tinted Cream SPF50+ 30mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50
- Eucerin Aquaphor Body Spray Balm 250ml✓ Strengthen the skin's natu ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
- Bioderma Atoderm SOS Spray 200mlBioderma Atoderm SOS Spray is a soo ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Anti-Shine Mist 75mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible ...Special Price £11.90 Regular Price £14.00
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Hydra-Bronzing Self-Tanning Milk Face and Body 100mlVichy Ideal Soleil Face and Body Se ...Special Price £11.90 Regular Price £14.00
✓ La Roche-Posay Physiological Cleansing Milk delicately cleanses, removing make-up and eliminating impurities from the skin's surface.
✓ Agents selected for optimal tolerance, with a physiological pH and it's enriched with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
✓ Suitable for dry to very dry, sensitive skin. With a generously creamy, high-comfort texture. No colourants. No alcohol. No soap.
La Roche-Posay Physiological Cleansing Milk delicately cleanses, removing make-up and eliminating impurities from the skin's surface. Agents selected for optimal tolerance, with a physiological pH and it's enriched with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
How to apply: Pat onto the entire face with the fingertips or with a cotton ball. Rinse free
No artificial colourings
|Ingredients||60971207, Aqua / Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isohexadecane, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Ceteareth-25, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Poloxamer 184, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Myrtrimonium Bromide, Parfum / Fragrance, (Code F.I.L. B50257/1). Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.