Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 4 Capsules 60
Why not try...
Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 4 Capsules:
- One of the UK's most recommended live bacteria products
- Each capsule contains 4 billion live bacteria (at the time of manufacture)
- Supplied in special packaging to maintain potency
- Protected from the highly acidic conditions they encounter in the stomach
- Can be used by people on antibiotics, those travelling overseas, the elderly and those on sugar/yeast free diets
- Suitable for vegetarians
Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 4 is a top selling, milk free, acidophilus product containing 4 billion bacteria per capsule (at the time of manufacture). The two species of bacteria in this product have been used in over 200 clinical studies and to ensure maximum potency we store this product in refrigerated conditions until despatch. We also include a desiccant lining in every pot since moisture is known to be a main factor to spoiling viability.
The bacteria in Acidophilus Extra 4 are freeze dried with an acid stable polysaccharide which surrounds the bacteria, helping to protect them from the highly acidic conditions they encounter in the stomach.
Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 4 can be used by people on antibiotics, those travelling overseas, the elderly and those on sugar/yeast free diets.
Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 4:
One of the UK's most recommended live bacteria products
Contains two strains that have been used in clinical studies
Supplied in special packaging to maintain potency
How to use Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 4 Capsules:
- Take 2 capsules daily.
- Take with a glass of water, ideally first thing in the morning when the pH of the stomach is at its highest (i.e. not so acidic).
- Do not swallow capsules with hot drinks, heat kills bacteria.
Also available: 30 Capsules
Discover our Lamberts Digestive Aids here.
Typically per capsule:
*At the time of manufacture
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Fairly pricey but a superior make and brand. Cheaper in the long run...
- Someone recommended these to me after I had been ill for over a month from flu. I felt so much better within days - Wasnt feeling sick all the time an
- Felt a difference within a few days, stomach flatter, less bloated. Will keep taking these. One early every morning with a large glass of water seems
- I have been reading a lot about gut health and a good quality pro biotic is key to keeping up good health in the gut along with a varied and healthy d
- I was recommended to take this product following bowel surgery and it was fantastic. I recently re-ordered it following further surgery as my stomach
- I have had to take several courses of antibiotics in the past few months and each time, they've played havoc with my digestive system. These tabl