Lamberts L-Arginine HCI 1000mg capsules 90
Daily intake: 1-4 tablets
Why not try...
- Lamberts Eyewise Omega 3 Capsules 60High potency, one-a-day formula. A ...£17.49
- Solgar Lipotropic Factors Tablets 100Sugar, Salt And Starch Free Suit ...£17.49Out of stock
- Terranova Beauty Complex Skin Hair Nails Vegicaps 100A highly active hair-skin-nails for ...Special Price £18.28 Regular Price £22.85
- Solgar NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 600mg Vegicaps 60Sugar, Salt And Starch Free Suitabl ...£17.49
- BioCare Iron Complex Vegicaps 90Recommended Intake: One capsule tak ...£17.99
Lamberts L-Arginine is a pure, free-form amino acid that is ready to be absorbed by the body without needing to be broken down by digestive enzymes. This product is made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards and each tablet provides a full 1000mg of L-Arginine HCl.
Arginine is considered a non-essential amino acid although research indicates that it is 'conditionally essential' in that the body may not be able to manufacture a sufficient amount in times of rapid growth, trauma and other physical stresses. For this reason research has been carried out on the use of arginine supplementation.
The body uses arginine to make nitric oxide (NO), a substance that relaxes blood vessels, and the vasodilator effect of NO is an important factor in maintenance of healthy blood flow around the body.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent product dispatched promptly. Thank you.
- Excellent product. Thank you for a prompt and speedy dispatch.
- Good Quality Stuff