Lamberts Magnesium 375 Tablets 180
Why not try...
- Viridian Magnesium Bisglycinate Capsules 60Viridian Magnesium Bisglycinate Cap ...£15.40
Lamberts Magnesium 375 Tablets:
- Easy to swallow tablets
- One a day formula
- Unique blend of 4 different magnesium compounds
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and the normal functioning of the nervous system
- It also contributes to maintaining normal muscle function, including the heart muscle
- And is also increasingly recognised as a nutrient that contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Magnesium 375 (as Hydroxide, Oxide, Citrate & Carbonate) 100% NRV:
Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and the normal functioning of the nervous system. It also contributes to maintaining normal muscle function, including the heart muscle. Magnesium is also increasingly recognised as a nutrient that can contribute to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Magnesium is termed an essential nutrient which means we must obtain it from our diet. Each tablet provides the full adult NRV of magnesium in the form of a unique blend of 4 different magnesium compounds. This one a day tablet is an excellent partner for most multivitamin formulas.
How to take Lamberts Magnesium 375 Tablets:
Take one tablet daily with a meal.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Typically per tablet:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent product and timely delivery
- Great supplement.
- I have taken magnesium supplements for years and thought I would give these a try.