Lamberts StrongStart MVM Tablets 60
For women who are hoping to conceive, pregnant or breast feeding
Why not try...
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroitin Complex Tablets 120Helps maintain healthy joints and c ...£12.49
- Lamberts Plant Sterols 800mg Tabs 60Can contribute to the maintenance o ...£13.49
StrongStart MVM is a one-a-day multi-nutrient formula that has been developed by Lamberts Technical Department for women who are either hoping to conceive, already pregnant or breast-feeding.
Official data on the diets of young women in the UK shows that for sections of this population their intake of some vitamins and minerals may fall below the RNI's. Most surprising is the high proportion of these women (9 out of 10) whose diets are providing less than the RDA for iron. The importance of this was highlighted in one large study that showed an inverse relationship between iron intake and infertility in women.
Several B vitamins are also at risk of falling below the RNI's (which are arguably a long way short of the optimum levels). The only official recognition of these possible shortfalls is the focus by the DoH on folic acid. Clearly if folic acid supplementation is required then it seems likely that other B vitamins are at risk.
StrongStart MVM provides the DoH recommended 400µg of Folic Acid, alongside optimal levels of the other 23 vitamins and minerals required at this important time.
High but safe levels of B vitamins
Recommended level of Folic Acid
Excellent trace minerals including iron, chromium, zinc and selenium
Double the RDA for vitamin D
Daily intake: 1 tablet
Each tablet delivers:
Vitamin D 10µg
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great product, a good supplement to fill the nutritional gaps in the diet, with good quality and natural ingredients. I would recommend
- The very packaging of this product gives confidence in its effectiveness. The tablets are of an acceptable size and I have been using them everyday as
- This company always offers good value with excellent products, other family members are now happily buying from them. Fast delivery.