Mustela Cleansing Milk 500ml
Why not try...
- Uriage Baby 1st Shampoo 200mlUriage Baby 1st Shampoo has mild cl ...£8.99
- Omron Flex Temp Smart Thermometer- Thermometer for Oral, Auxilliary ...£8.99Out of stock
- Uriage Baby 1st Change Cream 100mlUriage Baby 1st Change Cream is ric ...£8.49
- Bioderma ABCDerm Huile Douceur Body & Bath Relaxing Oil 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £9.35 Regular Price £11.00Out of stock
- Mustela Very High Protection Sun Lotion for Face SPF50+ 40mlHypoallergenic. 0% perfume, alcohol ...£9.20
- Uriage Baby 1st Cleansing Water 500mlUriage Baby 1st Cleansing Water has ...£8.99
Specially formulated for use right from day one,* Mustela Bébé Cleansing milk 500ml is ideal for your baby's daily hygiene:
Gently and thoroughly cleanses facial and diaper area without leaving it dry.
Hydrates the skin and preserves the hydrolipidic film thanks to a complex of nourishing and soothing plant oils.
With its new formula enriched with Perséose d'avocat, a patented natural ingredient, Mustela Bébé Cleansing milk helps strengthen your baby's cutaneous barrier and preserves the cell strength of her skin.
*Including babies newborns out of the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit)
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, ZeaMays (Corn) Oil, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sorbitan Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- There's no better products for babues than Mustela!! :)
- Used this for my own children who are now using it for their own. Love it.