Solgar Potassium Tablets 100
Solgar Potassium Tablets:
- Electrolyte essential for several processes in the body
- Supports nerve and muscle function
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Solgar Potassium Tablets is a premium quality mineral product.
Potassium is an essential electrolyte, vital for several processes within the body. Its main task is regulating nerve signals from the brain and spinal column to the muscles, contributing to the normal functioning of the nervous system and muscles. Another quality of potassium is the maintenance of normal blood pressure. By balancing out the effect of sodium and the amount of fluid stored in the body, blood pressure levels lower.
Whare are good sources of Potassium?
Good sources of potassium are potatoes, bananas, tuna and yogurt. Eating these foods will balance out the negative effects of salt and will assist the normal functioning of the nervous system and muscles. For those who don’t often eat potassium rich food, taking a supplement might be advisable.
The benefits of taking Solgar Potassium Tablets:
By taking 3 Solgar Potassium Tablets a day, you will nourish your body with this vital mineral, contributing to:
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal muscle function
- Maintenance of normal blood pressure
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Potassium (as gluconate), Bulking Agent: dicalcium phosphate, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very good
- Five stars
- I have taken these tablets at night for years. They stop those boring cramps in one's legs that happen in the middle of the night.
- Good product.
- used to get lots of cramp but since taking this it has reduced greatly.
- Works well for relieving cramp but I found round tablets hard to swallow
- Good quality supplement if your diet is lacking for some reason and no starch filler ingredients.
- Solgar is a good brand. Most people are deficient in potassium. Unless they eat tons of banana and greens. This is a good absorbable form, with minima
- Not the easiest to swallow but good product
- Made me feel so much better. Great product and price
- Got these because I get regular cramps in my limbs. Since taking potassium supplement the cramps have dramatically reduced. Hooray!
- Health problems and medications mean that my Potassium levels can be affected causing severe cramps in my hands, feet and calf muscles. I chew one of
- I took these for cramps. When I take them they stop, when I stop taking them they start. Blimmin’ Thyroid!!! I guess my body isn’t absorbing enoug
- Solgar are a true and trusted brand. Some people with high levels of sodium in their blood count, but not actually using salt or adding salt to food a