Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry Hair 390ml
Daily shampoo formulated to eliminate dandruff and itchy scalp. Suitable for dry hair.
Hypoallergenic, contains Vichy Thermal Spa Water, paraben free
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Nutritic Intense Riche 50ml✓ Relieve your skin from the pain ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Tinted Hydrating Cream SPF50+ 50mlExceptionally high protection facia ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- BioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturising Concentrate 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £15.60 Regular Price £19.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ Dry Touch Gel-Cream 50mlVery high protection for the face. ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry Hair, is our first patented formula enriched with Selenium DS and Cohesyl, and helps to purify and soothe the scalp.
The formula targets visible dandruff flakes from the first wash to reduce their appearance. The scalp is left feeling soothed and cleansed.
• Soft creamy texture with a light fruity fragrance
• Patented formula enriched with Selenium DS and Cohesyl
• Purifies and soothes the scalp
• Visibly reduces the appearance of dandruff flakes from first wash
• Suitable for daily use
How to use:
Step 1: Massage in gently to wet hair, creating a lather
Step 2: Wash out thoroughly with water, avoiding eyes
Step 3: Follow with Dercos Conditioner
Goes well with:
1. Thermal Spa Water
|Ingredients||1064542A,Aqua / Water,Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Coco-Betaine,Glycerin,Dimethicone,Cetyl Alcohol,Hydroxystearyl Cetyl Ether,Carbomer,CI 19140 / Yellow 5,Citric Acid,2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol,PPG-5-Ceteth-20,Propylene Glycol,Salicylic Acid,Selenium Sulfide,Sodium Chloride,Sodium Hydroxide,Sodium Hypochlorite,Parfum / Fragrance,(Code F.I.L. C38792/1),Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.