Vichy Slow Age Eye Cream 15ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser Normal/Dry 125mlClarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cl ...Special Price £21.50 Regular Price £23.00
- Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Eyes 15mlEye cream that smoothes and firms t ...Special Price £20.25 Regular Price £27.00
Slow Age is our most powerful probiotic skincare range with SPF protection clinically proven to slow down the appearance of ageing signs. Suitable for all skin types
Slow Age Eye Cream is formulated with naturally inspired active ingredients including antioxidant Baïcalin, probiotic-derived Bifidus, Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water, Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract and Caffeine. This scientifically proven formula slows down the appearance of signs of ageing.
• Helps to prevent and correct the noticeable damage caused by environmental exposure
•Helps to reduce the appearance of puffiness, dark circles and fine lines.
• Immediately, the eye area feels hydrated and looks rested.
• Hypoallergenic and tested on sensitive skin
• Tested under dermatological control
• Suitable for all skin types
How to use:
Step 1: Cleanse and tone the face. Pat dry
Step 2: Follow with your usual serum
Step 3: Using your ring finger, gently pat Slow Age Eye Cream around the eye contour. Apply your usual moisturiser
Goes well with:
1. Slow Age Fluid Moisturiser 50ml
2. Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Serum 30ml
3. Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Light Cream 50ml
|Ingredients||Aqua / Water,Dimethicone,Glycerin,Bifida Ferment Lysate,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/ Shea Butter,Stearic Acid,Palmitic Acid,PEG-100 Stearate,Paraffin,Glyceryl Stearate,Tocopherol,Pentylene Glycol,PEG-20 Stearate,CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide,CI 77491 / Iron Oxides,Stearyl Alcohol,Sorbitan Oleate,Isobutane,Triethanolamine,Dimethiconol ,Caffeine,Isohexadecane,Myristic Acid,Sodium Benzoate,Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract,Phenoxyethanol,Adenosine,Boron Nitride,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Caprylyl Glycol,Citric Acid,Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract/Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite,Pent Aerythrityl Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate,Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer,Cetyl Alcohol,Polysorbate 80,Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.