Viridian Ultimate Beauty Skin Hydration Veg Caps 60
Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet
Suitable for Vegans
Why not try...
- Sun Chlorella Powder 30x6gSun Chlorella ;A' is a high qu ...£68.95
- Nature's Plus Lean Mass Peak Chocolate 2.8kgNature's Plus Lean Mass Peak C ...£68.99Out of stock
- Enzymedica Enzyme Defense Extra Strength Capsules 90Enzymedica Enzyme Defense Extra Str ...£72.99
- Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Active Q10 GOLD 100mg Caps 150Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Active Q10 G ...£68.49
- Solaray MyCrobiome Live Cultures 100bn Vegicaps 30Solaray MyCrobiome Live Cultures Ur ...£71.99
- Enzymedica Repair Gold Capsules 120Enzymedica Repair Gold Capsules are ...£72.99
Everyone knows the importance of water when it comes to skin health and appearance. Many beauticians recommend drinking one to two litres of water each day to ensure adequate hydration. Ensuring that moisture is transported to the structure of the skin and retained in skin tissue appropriately is an important anti-ageing mechanism. A combination of ceramides and proanthocyanidins compounds, Ultimate Beauty Skin Hydration is a valuable addition to a daily beauty regimen, alongside a sensible diet and healthy lifestyle choices. Featuring Lipowheat; One of the primary ingredients in this formula is a patented ingredient from France called Lipowheat. Lipowheat is extracted from wheat, however it has been certified as gluten-free as no traces remain in the finished extract. Lipowheat is rich in botanical ceramides and digalactosyl-diglyceride, a glycolipid of cellular membranes. It is a natural, vegan source of ceramides.
Directions: As a food supplement, take one to three capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
One Capsule provides:
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.