Viridian Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 1000iu Veg Caps 30
Suitable for Vegans
Why not try...
- BetterYou DLux3000 Vitamin D Oral Spray 15mlBetterYou DLux 3000 is an optimum s ...£6.99
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 Drops 20mlThis liquid form of vitamin D3 by L ...£6.99
- Nature's Aid Vitamin D3 5000iu (125ug) High Strength Tablets 60Vegetarian. No artificial ...£7.50
Viridian Vitamin D3 is an important and valuable supplement for those who want to properly support their bodies. All Viridian vitamin D products are of the highest quality to ensure effectiveness and easy absorption. While most forms of vitamin D3 come from animal sources, Viridian's vitamin D3 is vegan – it is derived from lichen.
Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth, muscle function and immune function. Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus. The classic vitamin D deficiency disease is rickets. Yet as fear of sun-exposure has grown and lifestyles have become more sedentary, exposure to the sun has dropped dramatically and vitamin D deficiency and the incidence of rickets has surged.
The skin cannot create vitamin D if covered in sunscreen or clothing, it is thought that a sun cream with SPF15 will reduce the skin’s ability to synthesize vitamin D by more than 95%. Many older people and those from the Asian community who tend to wear more modest clothing are amongst the population groups most likely to suffer deficiency in vitamin D. Dietary sources include fortified foods, eggs and fatty fish. Most commonly available vitamin D3 supplements are derived from the lanolin in sheep’s wool. Organic Vitamin D Veg Caps from Viridian Nutrition provides vegan vitamin D3 derived from mushrooms.
Directions: As a food supplement, take one capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Ingredients||one vegetarian capsule provides: Vitamin D3 (1000iu) 25ug In a base of alfalfa.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- good high quality VitD, easy on the stomach and after a month of taking it I now have nails.... Awesome..
- Pleased to have this as I know how essential this is in our climate.
- This is an excellent supplement from an excellent manufacturer. The bonus is that it is a vegan product. That is not always the case for vitamin D.
- Vitamin D comes in a number of variants with D2 and D3 being the ones most often found in dietary supplements. D3 is usually derived from Lanolin - th