Antipodes Kiwi Seed Gold Luminous Eye Cream 30ml
Why not try...
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift & Firm Night Cream 50mlThis award-winning cream helps norm ...Special Price £54.40 Regular Price £68.00Out of stock
- Clarins Bright Plus Dark-Spot Targeting Serum 30ml✓ Enriched with plant extracts to ...Special Price £49.00 Regular Price £59.00
- Clarins Super Restorative Décolleté and Neck Concentrate 75mlDare to wear lower necklines! Bamb ...Special Price £50.00 Regular Price £60.00
- Clarins Super Restorative Instant Lift Serum Mask 5Clarins Super Restorative Instant L ...Special Price £55.00 Regular Price £66.00Out of stock
- Lancome Advanced Genifique Repairing Night Cream 50mlLancome Advanced Genifique Repairin ...Special Price £52.00 Regular Price £65.00
Antipodes Kiwi Seed Gold Luminous Eye Cream:
- Go luxe with 24k gold extracts.
- Illuminates and moisturises under the eyes.
- Rich in vitamin C.
- To brighten and lighten the under-eye area.
What is Antipodes Kiwi Seed Gold Luminous Eye Cream?
Antipodes Kiwi Seed Gold Luminous Eye Cream is Lustrous, luminous, effective. A luxurious formulation for eyes that shine. Discover pure 23K gold flakes which impart a warm, healthy glow whilst helping to calm stressed skin.
Key Benefits of Antipodes Kiwi Seed Gold Luminous Eye Cream:
- New Zealand kiwifruit oil, rich in vitamin C, adds immediate moisture and softens the appearance of fine lines.
- Revolutionary antioxidant Vinanza Grape and Kiwifruit skin brighten and lighten the under-eye area.
- Fragrance free and suited to most skin types.
Directions for use:
- Use every morning and evening
- Gently apply to the delicate skin around your eyes using clean fingertips.
- Follow with Manuka Honey Day Skin-Brightening Light Day Cream in the morning and with Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream at the end of the day.
Antipodes products are completely free from:
Parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colours; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); phenoxyethanol; BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.
|Ingredients||Aqua (spring water), Persea gratissima (avocado pear) oil, glycerine, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol (coconut derived), stearic acid (vegetable), glyceryl stearate, tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil, gold pearl pigment (mica), dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, Daucus carota (carrot) seed oil, Actinidia chinensis (kiwi) seed oil, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, bisabolol, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, (Vinanza® Grape), Gold (23k pure gold flakes).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.