Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid Methyl B Complex 15ml
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1500mg Time Release Tablets 120Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 150 ...Special Price £16.99 Regular Price £20.95
Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid Methyl B Complex:
- No unnecessary additives - in a simple, purified water base
- Supports energy, mental health and wellbeing, hormone production and methylation
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Key Benefits of Biocare Liquid Methyl B Complex:
Biocare Liquid methyl B vitamins in a simple, purified water base for energy, nervous system support and hormone production.
- Methyl B Complex is a superior B complex, providing nutrients in their naturally active forms.
- Methyl B Complex contains folate as methylfolate or 5-MTHF. 5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use.
- We use Quatrefolic, the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, with optimum stability and bioavailability.
- B vitamins are required for the release of energy from food, for the healthy function of the nervous system and for the production of hormones.
- B vitamins support the circulatory and immune systems and help maintain the health of skin, hair and eyes.
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Liquid B Complex in a simple, hypoallergenic purified water base.
How to use Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid Methyl B Complex:
Recommended Intake: Four drops taken daily in water, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Purified Water, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Niacin (Nicotinamide),Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Stabilisers (Acacia Gum, Xanthan Gum), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Acid (Citric Acid),Folate (Calcium L-methylfolate), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.