Bioderma Photoderm Bronz Dry Oil SPF30 200ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Night Cream 50mlA volumising night cream to suit al ...Special Price £20.80 Regular Price £26.00
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Spa Night Cream 75mlVichy Aqualia Spa Night Cream provi ...Special Price £20.25 Regular Price £27.00
Bioderma Photoderm Bronz Invisible Sun Mist is the first double-action sunscreen in the Photoderm Range providing very high sun protection and promoting natural tanning.
A BIODERMA innovation, the BRONZ complex stimulates the natural biological tanning process.
In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm Huile Sèche SPF30 offers anti-oxidant action. Vitamin E protects the skin cells against damaging UV rays and prevents premature cutaneous ageing.
How to use: Several times a day during periods of exposure
Apply evenly and generously before exposure (a reduced quantity of product reduces the level of sun protection).
Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
|Ingredients||C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, HOMOSALATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BISETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, OLEOYL TYROSINE, LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, OLEIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, BHT, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Love this oil for my body enhances a tan into a rich golden brown colour with high levels of moisture. Also protects from the sun. Win, win. Will be g
- Easy to reaply, it makes skin look glowy, not greasy. I have used it also along with irritated skin and exema. Still worked for me.
- This is a great sun screen. It's great if you want to feel as though you're not wearing sunscreen. It goes on oily but sinks in really well
- Super amazing product. I love it almost second year I’m using it and I have result every time super perfect. Has amazing smell and also skin is so s
- Perfect as not greasy , full protection, and smell is nice . Wil buy it again
- I love this cream and it’s working like a glove for me and my type if skin,the protection and the moisturiser are amazing I truly recommend this pro
- As with any sun oil I was concerned about greasiness, but this one is light, absorbs super fast, does not stain or leave the skin oily. It only adds a
- I expected a fine spray particles, which I could spray directly to my skin, however it seemed to be messy, so I spray some on the palm of my hand, and
- This product is sooo sooo good. I loved it. Using this every single day can't start my day without spf
- Love this product!! So easy to apply on the skin and not oily!! Great protection from the sun as well.
- This is the most protective and easily absorbed sun lotion we have ever used.