Bioderma Photoderm Bronz Dry Oil SPF30 200ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Nutrilogie 2 Intense Day Cream for Very Dry Skin 50mlVery dry skin lack lipids and can f ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- Avene Very High Protection Cleanance Sunscreen SPF50 50mlAvene Very High Protection Cleananc ...£17.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Protective Oil SPF50+ 200mlHypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, pa ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00Out of stock
- Vichy Capital Soleil Face and Body Milk SPF50 300mlThis lotion includes a Mexoryl XL - ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- Avene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day Cream SPF30 40mlAvene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day ...£17.00Out of stock
- Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel 400ml✓ Cleanance Cleansing Gel is for ...£18.35Out of stock
Bioderma Photoderm Bronz Invisible Sun Mist is the first double-action sunscreen in the Photoderm Range providing very high sun protection and promoting natural tanning.
A BIODERMA innovation, the BRONZ complex stimulates the natural biological tanning process.
In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm Huile Sèche SPF30 offers anti-oxidant action. Vitamin E protects the skin cells against damaging UV rays and prevents premature cutaneous ageing.
How to use: Several times a day during periods of exposure
Apply evenly and generously before exposure (a reduced quantity of product reduces the level of sun protection).
Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
|Ingredients||C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, HOMOSALATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BISETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, OLEOYL TYROSINE, LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, OLEIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, BHT, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is the most protective and easily absorbed sun lotion we have ever used.