Bioderma Photoderm Bronz Dry Oil SPF30 Spray 200ml
Bioderma Photoderm Bronz Dry Oil SPF30 Spray:
- Stimulates, intensifies and prolongs the natural tanning process
- Very high protection from UVA/UVB
- Can be used on hair.
Bioderma Photoderm Bronz High Protection Spray SPF30 provides a high photoprotection spray that stimulates the skin's self-defence systems.
Key benefits of Bioderma Photoderm Bronz High Protection Spray SPF30:
- Offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection:This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Helps to stimulate the natural tanning process.
How to use:
Several times a day when exposed to the sun.
Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Find Out More: Bioderma Photoderm Suncare Range
Bioderma’s sun care solution: Photoderm, a full range of suncare products for all types of skin and sensitivity to the sun. Prevention of skin reactions including allergies to the sun or chemical filters, sun protection for sensitive skin, sunscreen for children or babies, specific sun protection for oily to acne-prone skin, dry skin or hyperpigmented skin.
|Ingredients||C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oleoyl Tyrosine, Luffa Cylindrica Seed Oil, Oleic Acid, Tocopherol, Bht, Fragrance (Parfum). [Bi 658].|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- super product i got an amazing tan from one week away in the sun and did not burn!! lovely smell and super easy to use!
- I always prefer a lightweight spray option for my sun protection as I hate the greasy feel of creams. This is not drying in the way that some spray of
- Used this for arms and legs on a recent trip to South of France; helped me to turn colour slightly (i.e remove the winter white skin glow!), and was l
- This is a great sun screen. It's great if you want to feel as though you're not wearing sunscreen. It goes on oily but sinks in really well
- nice product easy to use good tan!good price too.
- Highly recommended product. For the first time I came back from holidays beautifully tanned and not red!
- love it because it doesn't contain alcohol and mineral oil so it's neither drying or sticky, but overall it offers a very good protection wh
- Well worth it
- Very happy with the product and the service. Will order again.
- This is a great sunscreen. It's a light liquid in a spray firm. It's easy to rub in, which is one of the things I look for in sun protection