Bioderma Photoderm Mineral Spray SPF50+ 100g
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Tinted Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultr ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C Anti-fatigue Hydrating Care 50mlAnti-fatigue moisturiser for men wi ...Special Price £14.45 Regular Price £17.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel 400ml✓ A fresh, foaming, gel facial wa ...Special Price £15.73 Regular Price £18.50
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Anti-Age Starter Kit✓ Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler range o ...Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultra Light Fluid SPF30 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultr ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50Out of stock
The Bioderma Photoderm Mineral Spray is a high protection & high tolerance sunscreen spray.
It features a fluid & non-greasy texture, boasts a hypoallergenic, photostable, non-comedogenic formula.
Adapted for skin allergic to chemical filters & perfume. Developed with exclusive Cellular Bioprotection that protects cells & prevents premature skin aging Contains anti-UVA & anti-UVB sunscreens of mineral origin that provides optimum protection against rays. Leaves skin calm & comfortable
|Ingredients||DECYL OLEATE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, ZINC OXIDE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, COCOGLYCERIDES, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, STEARIC ACID, ALUMINA, TOCOPHEROL. [BI 694]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.