Clarins MyClarins Re-Boost Mattifying Hydrating Cream 50ml
Why not try...
- Vichy LiftActiv Vitamin C Brightening Skin Corrector 10mlA correcting booster shot with pure ...Special Price £23.80 Regular Price £28.00
- Vichy LiftActiv Anti-Ageing Serum 10 Eyes & Lashes 15mlHypoallergenic, paraben-free, suita ...Special Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00
- Lab Series Invigorating Face Scrub 100ml✓ Energising gel scrub with menth ...£22.00Out of stock
- Lancome Tonique Confort 200mlConcerns: Dry skin, impurities ...Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- La Roche-Posay Redermic [R] Eyes 15ml✓ This anti-aging retinol eye cre ...Special Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00
RE-BOOST: My Non-Stop Nature
Swap oily skin for "oh my god, you look amazing" skin with our RE-BOOST Matifying Hydrating Cream. Not only does our energising day cream instantly leave skin matte for eight hours, but our meadowsweet extract sees that any imperfections are fought head-on. Plus, the shine-reducing strawberry tree extract minimizes those pesky pores.
And, our natural goodness doesn’t stop there. Skin looks smoother and more radiant because of our acerola seed extract and tamarind pulp acids. Now, thanks to our hydrating moisturiser, you can slay all day while keeping shine at bay…
Organic Coconut Water
- All day hydration
- Instantly mattifies skin
- Anti-pollution skincare
- Refines skin texture
- Helps fight imperfections
- Minimises the appearance of pores
- Anti-pollution skincare
- Eco-conscious packaging
- 100% cruelty-free vegan skincare
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU. CETEARYL ISONONANOATE. GLYCERIN. PROPANEDIOL. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) FRUIT JUICE. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER. PHENOXYETHANOL. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE. GLYCERYL STEARATE. PEG-100 STEARATE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE. DIMETHICONE. CELLULOSE. TAPIOCA STARCH. ANHYDROXYLITOL. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. PARFUM/FRAGRANCE. SODIUM POLYACRYLATE. SILICA SILYLATE. XANTHAN GUM. XYLITOL. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. TARTARIC ACID. CITRIC ACID. GLUCOSE. TAMARINDUS INDICA EXTRACT. SPIRAEA ULMARIA EXTRACT. MARRUBIUM VULGARE EXTRACT. LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT. FICUS CARICA (FIG) FRUIT EXTRACT. MALPIGHIA EMARGINATA (ACEROLA) SEED EXTRACT. FURCELLARIA LUMBRICALIS EXTRACT. SODIUM BENZOATE. RHODODENDRON FERRUGINEUM EXTRACT. ARBUTUS UNEDO FRUIT EXTRACT. POTASSIUM SORBATE. SORBIC ACID. LAPSANA COMMUNIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT. MARIS SAL/SEA SALT/SEL MARIN. CI 14700/RED 4. [V3148A]|
|Disclaimer||Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have started using this cream less than a week, i know its a bit early to say that is the best cream but it is definitely doing what it claims. I go
- I was so worried when clarins discontinued my usual moisturiser (ultra matte lotion for oily skin), but this is a great replacement. It ensures my ski
- Love love love this product! Love the smell, love the texture, and love the result of smooth matte skin all day! Works a treat definitely will be purc
- I bought this product about a year ago and I wouldn’t go back to any other product! I have combination skin and I have tried hundreds of moisturiser