Eucerin DermoPurifyer Micellar Cleansing Water 200ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £8.25 Regular Price £11.00Out of stock
- Uriage Xémose Emollient Face Cream 40mlUriage Xémose Emollient Face Cream ...£7.49
- Bioderma Pigmentbio H2O Brightening Micellar Water 250ml✓ Gently cleanses and removes mak ...Special Price £8.10 Regular Price £10.80Out of stock
- Uriage Gyn-Phy Refreshing Gel Intimate Hygiene 200mlUriage Gyn-Phy Refreshing Gel Intim ...£7.99Out of stock
- Bioderma Sebium Lotion 200mlSebium lotion durably rebalances ev ...Special Price £8.25 Regular Price £11.00
Eucerin DermoPure Micellar Water is a refreshing solution with APG Complex: an effective yet extra-mild make-up remover, cleanser and toner.
Alcohol-free, it gently but effectively removes all water-soluble eye and face make-up without irritating or disrupting skin’s natural moisture barrier. Quick and convenient to use, it helps prepare your skin for your topical acne treatment product or moisturiser and has been tested on, and proven to be compatible with, sensitive skin and eyes. Skin feels clean and soothed, is noticeably soft and supple and is well prepared for care products.
The Micellar Water is suitable for use alongside medical acne treatments and during pregnancy.
How to use:
Use in the morning and evening
Apply to a cotton wool pad and gently wipe over the eyes, face and décolleté
Use a new cotton pad for each application
Repeat until the pad is clean
Do not rinse
|Ingredients||Aqua, Poloxamer 124, Glyceryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Decyl Glucoside, Arginine HCL, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...