Eucerin DermoPurifyer Micellar Cleansing Water 200ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin Intensive Foot Cream 10% Urea with Lactate 100mlMassage the cream into feet until t ...Special Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- La Roche-Posay Sensitive Eye Make-Up Remover 125mlLa Roche-Posay Sensitive Eye Make-U ...Special Price £8.63 Regular Price £11.50
- Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Cleanser 125mlVichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Cleanser is: ...Special Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Bioderma Pigmentbio H2O Brightening Micellar Water 250ml✓ Gently cleanses and removes mak ...Special Price £8.25 Regular Price £11.00
Eucerin DermoPure Micellar Water is a refreshing solution with APG Complex: an effective yet extra-mild make-up remover, cleanser and toner.
Alcohol-free, it gently but effectively removes all water-soluble eye and face make-up without irritating or disrupting skin’s natural moisture barrier. Quick and convenient to use, it helps prepare your skin for your topical acne treatment product or moisturiser and has been tested on, and proven to be compatible with, sensitive skin and eyes. Skin feels clean and soothed, is noticeably soft and supple and is well prepared for care products.
The Micellar Water is suitable for use alongside medical acne treatments and during pregnancy.
How to use:
Use in the morning and evening
Apply to a cotton wool pad and gently wipe over the eyes, face and décolleté
Use a new cotton pad for each application
Repeat until the pad is clean
Do not rinse
|Ingredients||Aqua, Poloxamer 124, Glyceryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Decyl Glucoside, Arginine HCL, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great product. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated.
- This one is the best product
- I like this because it doesn’t dry out the skin and feels refreshing and cooling when applied.
- Cleans my skin well, removes all makeup. I use occasionally when I don’t have time to do full cleansing routine
- Is amazing for oily sensitive skin!! I have combination skin and this is great for all my oily areas.
- Out of all products this is one of the best for my skin .
- I suffer from oily skin that is prone to breakouts when I change any aspect of my skincare regime, so I was a little bit sceptical, however im so impr
- I have oily skin and struggle to find make up removers that will leave my skin feeling fresh but this is 100% a game changer! Leaves my skin feeling h
- This was an effective make up remover which is what I use micellar water for. It wasnt at all greasy or oily which is what I quite often find with som
- Im actually in love with this stuff! I have extremely oily skin and this literally helps reduce the amount of oil and sebum on my skin! It’s smells