Gucci Guilty Love Edition MMXXI Pour Homme Eau de Toilette 50ml
Why not try...
- Aramis Classic Eau de Toilette 110mlTop Notes: Aldehydes, Artemsia, Gar ...£55.50
- Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Vert Cologne Spray 75mlTop Notes: Coriander, Orange Blosso ...£54.00Out of stock
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Infrared Eau de Toilette 50mlGet ready to seduce... and be seduc ...Special Price £50.00 Regular Price £56.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum Extreme 30mlYves Saint Laurent's Black Opi ...Special Price £50.00 Regular Price £60.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Y for Men Eau de Parfum 60mlTop Notes: Bergamot, Ginger, AppleH ...£50.00Out of stock
Top notes: Pink Pepper, Italian Lemon
Heart notes: Orange Blossom, Neroli, French Lavender
Base notes: Patchouli, Cedarwood
"We should be together, but we are not"
Set to become a modern declaration of passion and all it represents, the scents are dedicated to eccentric lovers who express their connections free from the rules and definitions of society.
Crafted from the line's distinctive heavy glass, the bottle is presented with a refreshed design: half in a grey mauve shiny lacquered finish and half translucent glass, to reveal the fragrance within. The Interlocking G logo completes the bottle.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Aqua/Water/Eau, Parfum/Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydroxycitronellal, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, BHT, Citral, Geraniol, EXT Violet 2 (CI60730), Red 4 (CI14700), Yellow 5 (CI19140), Blue 1 (CI42090), Red 33 (CI17200).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.