Kenzo Flower Eau de Vie Eau de Parfum Legere 50ml
Why not try...
- Aramis Classic Eau de Toilette 110mlTop Notes: Aldehydes, Artemsia, Gar ...£55.50
- Ralph Lauren Ralph's Club Eau de Parfum 50mlRalph Lauren Ralph's Club Eau ...Special Price £53.00 Regular Price £64.00
- Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Toilette 60mlTop Notes: Mandarin EssenceHeart No ...£50.00
- Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Black Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Aromatic - AbsinthHeart ...£54.00Out of stock
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme Eau de Parfum 50mlTop Notes: Grapefruit, Pimento Berr ...£51.00
Top Notes: Ginger Zest, Neroli Essence
Heart Notes: Orange Blossom, Bulgarian Rose Absolute
Base Notes: Tonka Bean, White Musks
FLOWERBYKENZO, for a beautiful world.
An ephemeral flower, the popping sets the tone. Love life, live with passion. Celebrate each moment together and sing in unison.
FLOWERBYKENZO Eau de Vie, a love-at-first-scent fragrance, an olfactory melody. Zesty ginger starts a lively and exciting tempo. The floral heart enters the scene. Topping the bill, the joyful orange blossom creates a delightful addition. The Bulgarian rose completes this contrasting duo. The sensual Tonka bean bass line signs this new opus.
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Linalool, Ethylexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Geraniol, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal Citronellol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoulmethane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, BHT, Coumarin, Citral, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, CI14700 (Red 4), CI 60730 (Ext Violet 2), CI 19140 (Yellow 5)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.