Lamberts Devils Claw Tablets 60
450mg Devils Claw Root Extract
Why not try...
Traditionally used for the relief of backache, rheumatic or muscular pain
Native to South Africa, Devil's Claw gets its name from the tiny hook-like claws that cover its fruit. It has large tuberous roots which are the part used medicinally. It is used widely in France and Germany.
Lamberts Devil's Claw is a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of backache, rheumatic or muscular pain, and general aches and pains in the muscles and joints.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
This product also contains the following ingredients:
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- These are a miracle, they’ve eased my aches and pains, haven’t taken a paracetamol or ibrprofen in months now!
- These capsules did not resolve my back pain but certainly helped to ease the acute pain I was suffering.
- I have found over the last year the pain in my hands and feet has improved, my finger joints are nowhere near so swollen and not so painful..
- After years of suffering in the morning, I'm finally feeling like myself. I can jump out of bed and walk! It was an immediate affect would highly
- Advise anyone on high blood pressure medication not to take Devils Claw. I took it and after two days took severe reaction.My own fault should have ch