Lamberts Theanine & Lemon Balm Complex Tablets 60
Why not try...
Lamberts Theanine & Lemon Balm Complex Tablets:
- Theanine is an amino acid present in normal tea and believed to be responsible for that unique 'nice cup of tea' feeling
- Combines a full 200mg of L-Theanine alongside a significant 6000mg of lemon balm plus three relevant B vitamins
- Folic acid and biotin are both included in view of the fact that they contribute to normal psychological functions and pantothenic acid as it contributes to normal mental performance
- Lemon balm has a long history of use in traditional herbal medicine, primarily as a sedative and relaxant
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Lamberts Theanine & Lemon Balm Complex with pantothenic acid for normal mental performance:
L-Theanine is a fascinating amino acid that is present in normal tea and is believed to be responsible for that unique ‘nice cup of tea’ feeling. It has been shown to raise levels of GABA and alpha waves in the brain and this can result in a calming effect without drowsiness. As a result, L-Theanine is widely recommended by practitioners for those during times of stress and anxiety.
Lemon balm has a long history of use in traditional herbal medicine, primarily as a sedative and relaxant, with recent studies also showing it to be useful for improving attention and memory.
Lamberts Theanine & Lemon Balm Complex combines a full 200mg of L-Theanine alongside a significant 6000mg of lemon balm plus three relevant B vitamins. Folic acid and biotin are both included in view of the fact that they contribute to normal psychological functions and pantothenic acid as it contributes to normal mental performance.
How to take Lamberts Theanine & Lemon Balm Complex:
- Take 2 tablets daily with a meal.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be substitute for a varied diet.
Two tablets deliver:
Folic Acid 200µg
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Helps my anxiety and it’s natural