One Nutrition Q10-Max Oral Spray 30ml
Why not try...
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroitin Complex Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroi ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.95
- Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules 60Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.95
One Nutrition Q10-Max Oral Spray:
- Highly absorbable form. Sublingual is up 3-10 times more absorbable than tablets
- Contains 50mg of CoQ10 per 6 sprays making it easy to regulate Availability: 30ml - 180 sprays per bottle.
- Stability tested to guarantee Q10 content at time of expiry
- Natural orange flavour
- Vegan, gluten, dairy and soy free
One Nutrition Q10-Max spray is a handy sublingual spray that delivers a daily maintenance amount of Co-enzyme Q10, also known as ubiquinone.
CoQ10 is a nutrient essential to the correct functioning of cells acting as an antioxidant, which protects our cells from damage and plays an important part in our metabolism.
|Ingredients||Water, Coenzyme Q10 (50mg per 6 sprays), glycerine (stabilizer), natural orange favour, citric acid, tri sodium citrate (acidity regulator), potassium sorbate (preservative), steviol glycosides (natural sweetener), Xanthan gum (thickener).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.