Body Lotions For Dry Skin & Normal Skin
Our body care range includes body lotions that have been specifically formulated for normal skin and dry skin. Find great products from top skincare brands, offering luxurious and hydrating body lotions that revitalise dry skin and help keep normal skin healthy.
These dry and normal skin body lotions include dermatologically approved formulas that feel great and make it easy to maintain skin health. You can also find fragrance free body lotions, if you prefer your skincare products to be scentless.
- A.Vogel Arnica Skin Cream 35gSpecial Price £6.75 Regular Price £7.50
- Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel 200ml£13.99
- BetterYou Magnesium Body Lotion 150mlSpecial Price £8.49 Regular Price £9.95
- Lancome Nutrix Royal Body Fluid 400mlSpecial Price £33.20 Regular Price £41.50
- Eucerin Urea Repair Plus Lotion 250mlSpecial Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00
- Lancome Nutrix Royal Body Butter 200mlSpecial Price £33.20 Regular Price £41.50
- Cetaphil Body Cream 450g£14.99
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturising Body Treatment 200mlSpecial Price £21.60 Regular Price £27.00Out of stock
- Cellcosmet Body Structure-XT Cream 200ml£124.50Out of stock
- Cellcosmet Body Cream 125ml£189.50Out of stock
- Cellcosmet Body Emulsion 250ml£149.50Out of stock
- Cellcosmet Body Gommage-XT 200ml£134.50Out of stock
- Avene Ak̩erat Body Cream 200ml£15.50Out of stock
All you need to know about Normal/Dry Skin
What is body lotion used for?
Body lotion is used to seal in moisture so that your skin stays soft, supple and hydrated. It is commonly used all over the body (apart from your face), including around joints, after a bath or shower. Body lotions for dry skin are particularly valuable for ensuring skin doesn't get worse, and that scaley or rough skin can heal and become smooth.
What do dermatologists recommend for dry skin?
Dermatologists will recommend different products for dry skin on your face and on your body. For your face, a moisturising cream or hydrating moisturiser will be a must. If you are dealing with any cracked or sore skin on your body, fragrance-free body lotions that use high-quality ingredients are recommended.
Is fragrance in body lotion bad?
No, a fragrance is not inherently bad for a body lotion. Some natural ingredients, including fragrances, can cause allergic reactions or flare-ups in dry and damaged skin. However if you are choosing a body lotion for dry skin, anything formulated specifically for that skin type should be safe to use. It is worth checking if it is dermatologically tested if you do have sensitive skin, though most of Landys chosen products will be.