Vichy Normaderm Phytosolution Intensive Purifying Gel 200ml
A daily gel cleanser that purifies and revitalises the appearance of oily, blemish-prone skin. Perfectly removes impurities including dirt, dust and pollutant particles, so skin feels cleansed and is left looking fresher, clearer and mattified. In just one month, blackheads appear less prominent and pores look unclogged.
Suitable for sensitive skin. Dermatologically tested. Hypoallergenic.
- Skin is cleansed from pollution and external aggressors
- Excess sebum is reduced
- Promotes clearer looking skin in just one week.
- Skin instantly looks smoother, softer and fresher
- Enriched with actives including BHA Salicylic Acid and Zinc Gluconate, in a cleansing base from plant origin. Clinically proven efficacy on excess oil.
How to use:
Using one to two pumps, massage into a wet face avoiding eye area. Apply morning and evening.
Wash product off thoroughly with warm water.
For best results follow with Normaderm Phytosolution Double-Correction Daily Care moisturiser.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water, Coco-Betaine, Propanediol, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Dipropylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate, Salycilic Acid, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Bensoate, Phenoxyethanol, Copper Gluconate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Parfum/Fragrance|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
- cairo3121 wrote:
+ Pros: prevents blemishes, normalises skin sebum, leaves skin feeling soft, reduces blackheads
- Morgzie1 wrote:
- Morgzie1 wrote:
- This cleanser has changed the surface and tone of my skin seriously alot. I used to have trouble with red, cystic acne on my cheek and all over my face and it took another desparate attempt at trying to find something that works for me to get to this little beauty. i honestly cannot live without it. Its velvety texture makes your skin really soft after youve used it, it can be drying the first couple of weeks, but your skin will quickly adapt, if your dryness does not go away use Avene moisturiser, seriously the best ive tried. Take your time with this product, even I didnt notice a massive improvement at first, but if you keep with it, I guarantee it will do something for you. After 4 weeks of using this my skin dramatically improved, leaving it smooth, soft and easy to apply make up on.