Why not try...
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Gold Orange Chewables 120Nature's Plus Animal Parade Go ...Special Price £19.93 Regular Price £23.45Out of stock
- Enzymedica GlutenEase Extra Strength Capsules 30Enzymedica GlutenEase Extra Strengt ...Special Price £21.11 Regular Price £26.39
- Kiki Health Organic Lion's Mane Mushroom Extract Vegicaps 60Kiki Health Organic Lion's Man ...Special Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- BioGaia Gastrus Probiotic Chewable Tablets 30BioGaia Gastrus Probiotic Chewable ...Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £24.99
- Lamberts Neuro-Logical Capsules 60Lamberts Neuro-Logical Capsules: ...Special Price £19.96 Regular Price £24.95
- Nature's Plus BioAdvanced Menopause Support Caps 60Nature's Plus BioAdvanced Meno ...Special Price £21.21 Regular Price £24.95
Viridian Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil Capsules:
- Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil is a premium fish oil that sets the benchmark for environmental sustainability, nutritional quality, as well as freshness and purity
- The world’s first certified organic fish oil is now available in softgel capsules
Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil is a premium fish oil that sets the benchmark for environmental sustainability, nutritional quality, as well as freshness and purity. The world’s first certified organic fish oil.
Produced within hours at the source using a gentle process creating fresh, non-oxidised oil with a full spectrum of naturally-occurring fatty acids.
Completely sustainable and socially-responsible fish source. Green practices ensure zero waste and low carbon footprint.
The inland fresh water source ensures complete environmental control. Organically controlled inland waters; no chemical or industrial refining and naturally free from heavy metals.
How to use Viridian Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil Capsules:
Softgel Capsule: Fish gelatin and vegetable glycerol
INGREDIENTS: Sustainably sourced Scandinavian Rainbow Trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) oil and sustainable Rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis L.) extract (as an antioxidant).
Discover our Viridian range here.
|Ingredients||Two Softgels provide: Sustainably sourced Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil 99% Sustainable Rosemary extract 1%|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Recommended by my niece who has been taking them for joint pain & seen a big improvement within a month. I hope theyâ€™ll do the same for me.
- Excellent I always buy from here great packaging too
- Excellent!! I love that the rainbow trout fish oil capsules come in a glass bottle which feels fresh