Avene Dehydrated Skin Kit
Why not try...
- Aramis Advanced Moisturizing Aftershave Balm 120mlAftershave Balm by Aramis ...£33.00Out of stock
- Lancome Hydra Zen Stress Relieving Moisturising Rich Cream 50mlLancome Hydra Zen Stress Relieving ...Special Price £34.40 Regular Price £43.00Out of stock
- Lancome Eau Micellaire Douceur 400mlAll skin types, even sensitive. Wit ...Special Price £34.00 Regular Price £42.50
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Cream SPF15 50mlLancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moist ...Special Price £34.40 Regular Price £43.00Out of stock
Avene Dehydrated Skin Kit:
- Essential daily routine is designed to relieve tightness, skin discomfort and reduce dehydration lines.
- Provided up to 24 hour moisturisation.
- Leaves the skin supple and soft over time. Formulated for sensitive skin.
- Paraben free.
Avene Dehydrated Skin Kit is formulated for very dry and sensitive skin:
Avene Dehydrated Skin Kit is a 3 step routine kit specifically formulated for dry to very dry sensitive skin. This essential daily routine targets visible signs of skin dehydration, to smooth fine lines. Enriched with a unique patented active Cohederm™, a revolutionary skin care ingredient that is proven to form water reservoirs in dehyrdated skin for long‐lasting, effective moisturisation. Skin is continously hydrated for 24 hours, and is left soft, supple and comfortable. Formulated for sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic/Non‐comedogenic. Paraben free.
Key Ingredients in Avene Dehydrated Skin Kit:
- Cohederm™: an innovative, patented, active ingredient that helps restore natural hydration levels in the skin, offering longer-lasting results than hyaluronic acid.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to Use Avene Dehydrated Skin Kit:
Use morning and evening as your complete skincare routine. Begin your 3‐step regime by cleansing face and eyes with the Micellar Lotion ‐ apply and wipe off with a cotton pad. No rinse needed. After cleansing, sweep a small amount of the Hydrance INTENSE Serum onto the skin to rehydrate and smooth the appearance of fine lines. The final step in the regime is to moisturise to promote a supple and velvety‐smooth finish with the Hydrance RICH Hydrating Cream.
1. Cleanse with Micellar Lotion
2. Prep with Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum
3. Moisturise with Hydrance Rich Cream Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide.
The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- It has definitely helped my dryness in comparison to other moisturisers, especially for the price. It feels nice and helps my peeling areas a lot and
- I have bought this serum several times. It is great for oily skin, I would even recommend it as a moisturizer, and under-makeup. Highly recommend it a
- Fantastic moisture boost! It helps on any dry patches and tired areas
- This is now my go to moisturiser. It
- Works great for me. Doesn't leave a heavy and greasy feeling after it as most products for dry skin. Great for primer in the mornings. I use crea
- The cleanser leaves my skin feeling silky soft and tingly clean. It removes most makeup and is gentle enough to use on my eyes, but I do find that I
- I have sensitive skin and this make up remover is very gentle. It removes heavy eye make up easily and leaves my face feeling cleansed.
- Having never used serum before I am amazed at how well it hydrated the skin. It was also used before applying moisturiser and kept my skin feeling lov
- I love this moisturiser, smells lovely, absorbs into my skin well and leaves it looking smooth and supple. I have used it on my tattoos and has made t
- I have tried the serum and cream and much prefer the cream non greasy and really hydrating would buy again