Bvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum 100ml
Why not try...
- Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Eau De Parfum 90mlYves Saint Laurent Parisienne Eau D ...Special Price £76.00 Regular Price £100.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle Eau de Parfum Intense 100mlJean Paul Gaultier La Belle Eau de ...Special Price £82.00 Regular Price £106.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Floral Eau de Parfum 90mlYves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Floral ...Special Price £82.00 Regular Price £108.00
- Armani Si Fiori Eau de Parfum 100mlArmani Si Fiori Eau de Parfum Spray ...Special Price £80.00 Regular Price £105.00Out of stock
- Giorgio Armani Because It's You Eau de Parfum 100mlGiorgio Armani Because It's Yo ...Special Price £75.00 Regular Price £99.00Out of stock
Bvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Him
- A composition of amber, leather, spices and woods
- It opens with accords of natural rum and luminous spices
Bvlgari celebrates its 130 year anniversary with this stand out masculine fragrance, Man in Black.
Man in Black is a bold and charismatic neo-oriental fragrance, inspired by the myth of the birth of Vulcan, the god of the earth, interpreted in a way that suits the modern man.
What does Bvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum smell like?
Bvlgari Man In Black is an intense composition of amber, leather, spices and woods. It opens with accords of natural rum and luminous spices. Tuberose, iris absolut and leather form the core of the perfume, placed on the base of benzoin, tonka bean and guaiac wood.
Bvlgari Man in Black Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Rum, Spice
- Heart Notes: Tuberose, Iris Absolute, Leather Accord
- Base Notes: Benzoin, Tonka Bean, Guaiac Wood
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.