Eucerin Q10 Active Night Cream 50ml
Why not try...
- Avene Antirougeurs Jour Moisturising Protecting Cream SPF30 40mlPlease note that we can only ship A ...£16.50
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Lait 400ml✓ Deeply hydrate dry, uncomf ...Special Price £16.58 Regular Price £19.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Intense Soothing Care 40ml✓ La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra ...Special Price £15.73 Regular Price £18.50
Eucerin Q10 ACTIVE Night Cream is a nourishing anti-wrinkle formula for sensitive, ageing skin.
Coenzyme Q10, a substance that depletes naturally with age, can be shown to help counteract the signs of premature ageing such as wrinkles. With regular use, skin appears smoother and firmer. Without parabens and artificial colourants to provide good skin tolerability.
How to use:
Use in the evening on thoroughly cleansed skin.
Apply to face, neck and décolleté (chest).
Work product into skin using gentle upwards strokes.
|Ingredients||Aqua Glycerin Ethylhexyl Cocoate Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Stearyl Alcohol Butylene Glycol Cetyl Alcohol Caprylic-Capric-Triglyceride Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Glyceryl Stearate Citrate Octyldodecanol Macadamia Ternifolia Ubiquinone Retinyl Palmitate Sodium Carbomer Trisodium EDTA 1-2-Hexanediol Dehydroacetic Acid|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I am 49 and have used this for a year or two now and I am so glad I found it. I researched 'night cream for sensitive, ageing skin' and look
- I bought Eucerin Q10 Anti Wrinkle Night Cream as a change for my skin to my normal night cream (Elemis Pro Collagen). I was surprised and pleased tha
- Having received a sample of this product a while back, I’ve been keeping it in the back of my mind for when I might need to using it to prevent ligh