Gucci Guilty Love Edition Pour Homme Eau de Toilette 50ml
Top Notes: Ginger, Kumquat, Mandarin Orange, Pink Pepper
Heart Notes: Lavender, Geranium, Rosemary
Base Notes: Patchouli, Benzoin, Vetiver
Why not try...
- Thierry Mugler A*Men Metal Refillable Eau de Toilette 100mlTop Notes: Peppermint, Lavender, Pa ...£53.50Out of stock
- Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au the Blanc Eau de Cologne 75mlTop Notes: Tea, Artemisia. He ...£53.00Out of stock
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Infrared Eau de Toilette 50mlGet ready to seduce... and be seduc ...Special Price £50.00 Regular Price £56.00
- Elie Saab Le Parfum Essentiel Eau de Parfum 50mlTop Notes: Mandarin Orange, Orange ...£52.00
- Hermes H24 Eau de Toilette 50mlHermes H24 is an eau de Toilette sp ...£50.50
- Thierry Mugler Angel Muse Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle 50mlAttractive explosion: combing fresh ...£49.00
A limited edition eau de toilette marks the first anniversary of #ForeverGuilty, a continuous celebration of liberty and freedom. Dedicated to eccentric lovers, Gucci Guilty Love Edition Pour Homme reflects contemporary love—an Aromatic Fougère Spicy Green scent that blends vibrant spices, citrus, and enigmatic masculine woods. The fragrance is encapsulated in a refreshed bottle design in opaque pastel green.
The fragrance opens with Kumquat Accord, Mandarin and Ginger—a spice with a fresh and energizing scent. At the heart of the fragrance lies Lavender, Pink Pepper, Geranium and Rosemary, blended together for an aromatic edge. The base holds Patchouli and Vetiver—forming a Woody Accord—mixed with Benzoin for a modern expression of masculinity and sensuality.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Parfum/Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Aqua/Water/Eau, Limonene, Linalool, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Citral, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Geraniol, Coumarin, BHT.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.