Higher Nature Valerian Sleep Aid Tabs 30
If anxiety is making restful sleep hard to come by, look no further than valerian, a natural solution to restless nights.
- A natural remedy to promote a good night's sleep
- Take continuously for 2-4 weeks for best results
- May cause drowsiness - if affected, do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not use if under 18 years, pregnant or breast feeding
Why not try...
- HealthAid Benzoin Oil 5mlFor external use only. Do not use u ...£4.79
- Higher Nature Fizzy Multi Effervescent Tabs 20Higher Nature Fizzy Multi from Land ...£4.99
- HealthAid Orange Oil 10mlOrange Oil (Citrus sinensis) 10ml i ...£4.79
- Nature's Aid Energy Effervescent Tabs 20✓ Suitable for vegetarians and ve ...£4.99
- Nature's Aid Vitamin D3 400iu (10ug) Tablets 120Vegetarian and Vegan. No a ...£4.90Out of stock
If anxiety is making restful sleep hard to come by, look no further than valerian, a natural solution to restless nights. Valerian (valeriana officinalis) is a herb with a long history promoting restful sleep and relaxation, with many studies supporting its effectiveness. Whilst the valerian plant, native to Asia and Europe, has delicately scented flowers, it is the volatile oils and compounds contained in the valerian root, that produce a sedative effect. Best taken half an hour before bedtime for 2-4 weeks continuously, our Valerian Sleep Aid may provide the solution you are seeking to enjoy a peaceful night's sleep.
|Ingredients||One tablet typically provides: 150mg Valerian root extract (equivalent to 450-900mg Valerian whole root).|
|Disclaimer||The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.