Kenzo Flower Eau de Parfum 100ml
Why not try...
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Noir Rose Eau de Parfum 100mlNarciso Rodriguez For Her Musc Noir ...Special Price £82.00 Regular Price £102.00Out of stock
- Prada Infusion D'Iris Eau de Parfum 100mlPrada Infusion D'Iris Eau de P ...Special Price £85.50 Regular Price £113.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum Intense 90mlYves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Par ...Special Price £85.00 Regular Price £112.00Out of stock
- Hermes 24 Faubourg Eau de Parfum 50mlHermes 24 Faubourg Eau de Toilette ...Special Price £76.00 Regular Price £95.00Out of stock
Kenzo Flower Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- Lush, elegant, quintessentially floral Bulgarian rose
- A Bourbon vanilla absolute and white musks wrap these flowers in an addictive softness
Clear and unusual, Flower by Kenzo links nature with city, emotions with a high-paced contemporary city life. The delicate scent of fresh flowers is evoked through Kenzo Flower, defined by the power of a singular strong, pure and sensual flower.
What does Kenzo Flower Eau de Parfum smell like?
This beautiful fragrance is classically floral, dominated by the scent of Bulgarian rose, known as the finest rose oil in the world, and Parma Violet, a symbol of modesty and faithfulness. Notes of white musk are at the heart of this fragrance, perfectly setting off the floral top notes and defining this as a perfume that brings nature to the city. The perfume spray is presented in the stunning Kenzo signature bottle bearing the red poppy.
- Top Notes: Blackcurrant, Hawthorn, Bulgarian Rose, Mandarin Orange
- Heart Notes: Jasmine, Rose, Parma Violet
- Base Notes: Vanilla, White Musk, Incense
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum (fragrance), Aqua (water), Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Alpha- isomethylionone, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, citronellol, Geraniol, Cinnamyl alcohol, Butyl, Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene glycol dicaprylate/ dicaprate, coumarin, BHT, isoeugenol, citral linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Methyl 2-octynoate, tocopherol, CI60730 (ext. violet), CI42090 (blue 1), CI 19140 (yellow 5)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.