Lamberts Echinacea Cold & Flu Relief Tablets 60
Why not try...
- Lamberts Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil 1000mg Capsules 30Lamberts Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil 10 ...Special Price £13.99 Regular Price £17.50
Lamberts Echinacea Cold & Flu Relief Tablets:
- Lamberts® Echinacea Cold & Flu Relief Tablets is a traditional herbal medicinal product used to treat the symptoms of the common cold and influenza type infections.
- Based on traditional use only.
- 105mg Echinacea root extract per tablet.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Echinacea purpurea Root Extract 105mg:
Lamberts Echinacea Cold & Flu Relief Tablets is a traditional herbal medicinal product used to treat the symptoms of the common cold and influenza type infections Based on traditional use only.
Guide on Herbal Remedies: Natural Remedies for Headaches, Arthritis, Allergies, Colds & more
How to use Lamberts Echinacea Cold & Flu Relief Tablets:
Take 1 tablet twice a day with water or other liquid.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Discover our Lamberts Herbs range here.
This product also contains the following ingredients:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The product itself was what I ordered but the packaging arrived very squashed so I could not give it as a gift as intended - so kept it for myself
- The packaging was very crushed - but the product was O.K - arrived quickly and exactly what I wanted - thank you
- It's good to keep in hand
- A good, effective item.
- Good results easy to take
- I bought some myself and then bought sone for my daughter. Great product and I really believe it helps with your immune system.