Lindens Pumpkin Seed Oil 300mg Capsules 100
Why not try...
- A.Vogel Agnus Castus THR 50mlFor symptoms of PMSMenstrual cramps ...£9.75
- A.Vogel Plantago lanceolata 50mlPlantago lanceolata, or as it is mo ...£9.75
- Viridian 100% Organic California Poppy Tincture 50mlNot Suitable for a Kosher Diet Suit ...£9.80Out of stock
- Lamberts Cinnamon 2500mg Tablets 60High strength one-a-day tablets ...£9.49
Obtained by pressing the seed of the common pumpkin, pumpkin seed oil is rich in healthy unsaturated fats, and has a wide following in the food supplement market. It is particularly popular with middle aged men.
Lindens Pumpkin Seed 300mg Capsules each contain 300mg of high-quality pumpkin seed oil encapsulated in an easy-swallow, rapid release softgel capsule for ease of use and rapid absorption.
With Lindens®, you can expect:
✔ An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
✔ ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
✔ Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
✔ Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
✔ The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity
|Ingredients||Pumpkin Seed Oil, Shell (Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
|We Love the NHS||
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great value for your money and a great supplement for men's health.
- Very good. Don't have to get up in the night
- I take three a day it is working well I do not need to get up at night and less ergency through the day. Will buy again
- It is good for my skin. Healthy alternative especially for me who does not eat pumpkins.
- I have to wear a catheter all the time and since I started using the product I haven't had any urinary infections so I would say that it is doing