Solgar U-Cubes Children's Multi-Vitamin and Mineral Gummies 60
Why not try...
- BioCare HEP 194 Vegicaps 60Recommended Intake: One capsule tak ...£11.97
- Solgar Natural Cranberry with Vitamin C Vegicaps 60Sugar, Salt And Starch FreeSuitable ...£10.99
- Solgar Milk Thistle 100mg Full Potency Vegicaps 50Sugar, Salt And Starch FreeSuitable ...£11.49
- Viridian MAX POTENCY Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract Veg Caps 30Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£11.85Out of stock
- Lamberts Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 1000mg Tablets 120Daily intake: 2 tablets ...£10.99
Solgar U-Cubes Children's Multi-Vitamin and Mineral Gummies is a specially formulated multi-vitamin in a chewable form, having both parents and kids in mind.
A great-tasting multivitamin that you can be sure is great for your children. Each serving of these pectin and organic tapioca based gummies provides:
• Recommended doses of Vitamin D3 for children (1 a day for children 2 to 3 years, 2 a day for children over 4 years)
• Vitamin A for eye health
• B Vitamins for energy metabolism
• Vitamin C for immune function
• Folic Acid plays a role in new cell growth
• Plus, other essential nutrients
And best of all, they’re from Solgar. Solgar has been crafting nutritional supplements for generations—over 70 years. And, just like all our supplements, U-Cubes™ benefit from all the science and knowledge behind our name. U-Cubes™ are a delicious way to give your children the nutrients they need for proper development.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand
|Ingredients||Sweetener: cane sugar, Bulking Agents: (tapioca syrup, maltodextrin, mannitol), Gelling Agent: pectin, Flavour Enhancer: citric acid, Magnesium (as citrate), Calcium (as tri-calcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Colours: (purple berry concentrate, black carrot juice concentrate), turmeric, Zinc (as citrate), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Natural Flavourings: (grape, cherry, orange), Anti-caking Agent: silicon dioxide, Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Inositol, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I bought these multi-vitamin and mineral gummies U-cubes because this supplement is produced by Solgar and I really trust this brand. It comes in 3 fl
- I have 3 children and have tried nearly every multivitamin out there. This one was a winner with all 3 of my kids! They ask for the "squares"
- My children 3,5 and 7 all really enjoy these vitamins. They find them really easy to take and they are full of all the essential vitamins. Peace of mi