Vichy Dercos Nutri Protein Shampoo 250ml
Why not try...
- Uriage DS Hair Anti-Dandruff Treatment Shampoo 200mlUriage DS Hair Anti-Dandruff Treatm ...£10.99
- Klorane Softening Shampoo Bar with Oat 80gKlorane Ultra-Gentle Shampoo Bar wi ...£11.00
- Mason Pearson Cleaning BrushUse the Mason Pearson Cleaning Brus ...£11.00
- Klorane Mango Butter Nourishing Balm 200mlThe Klorane Mango Butter Nourishing ...£10.00Out of stock
- Bioderma Node DS+ Anti-Dandruff Intense Shampoo 125mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £9.90 Regular Price £13.20Out of stock
- Klorane Aquatic Mint Conditioner 150mlThe Klorane Aquatic Mint Conditione ...£10.00
Specially developed to combat dry hair and scalp, Nutri Protein Shampoo is formulated with a unique combination of natural, restorative nutrients to quench dry hair which has been damaged by heat and UV. Even the driest hair is transformed and feels silky and hydrated. For best results follow with Nutri Protein Mask.
Instantly increases hydration
Hair feels smoother
Brocken hairs and split ends are decreased
Suitable for frequent use
Tested under dermatological control
No silicone, no parabens
Formulated with omega-rich pracaxi oil and restorative quinoa bran to nourish hair follicles. Enriched with Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water.
How to use:
Apply to wet hair
Create a lather.
Rinse thoroughly with water.
Goes well with: Vichy Dercos Nutri Protein Mask 250ml
|Ingredients||1144797 H,Aqua/ Water,Sodium C14- 16 Olefin Sulfonate,Cocamide MEA,Glycerin,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Glycol Distearate,Sodium Chloride,Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate,Hexylene Glycol,Benzoic Acid,Carbomer,Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract,Citric Acid,Coco-Betaine,Ethylhexyl Salicylate,Glutamic Acid,Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil,Polyquaternium-7,Salicylic Acid,Sodium Benzoate,Sodium Citrate,Sodium Hydroxide,Tetrasodium EDTA,Tocopherol,Parfum/ Fragrance,Code F.I.L.: TBC|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.