Vichy Dercos Nutrients Vitamin A.C.E Shampoo 250ml
Why not try...
- Klorane Gel Conditioner with Peony 150mlThe Klorane Peony Gel Conditioner p ...£10.00
- Bioderma Node DS+ Anti-Dandruff Intense Shampoo 125mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £10.56 Regular Price £13.20
- Vichy Dercos Nutirents Vitamin A.C.E Conditioner 200mlVichy Dercos Nutirents Vitamin A.C. ...Special Price £10.20 Regular Price £12.00
- Klorane Conditioning Balm with Flax Fiber 200mlWith its lightweight formula, this ...£10.00
- Vichy Dercos Kera Solutions Resurfacing Shampoo 250mlUse of the Vichy Dercos Kera Soluti ...Special Price £10.20 Regular Price £12.00
Formulated for dull and tired hair. Vitamin A.C.E contains a unique combination of energising nutrients which is clinically proven to revitalize and rebalance a stressed scalp and hair. Hair feels hydrated, smooth, healthy and shiny. For best results follow with A.C.E Conditioner.
Provides a healthy shine
Hair feels hydrated and smooth
Suitable for frequent use
Tested under dermatological control
No silicone, no parabens
Formulated with antioxidant acai berry containing vitamins A, C and E as well as hydrating aloe vera. Enriched with Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water.
How to use:
Apply to wet hair
Create a lather.
Rinse thoroughly with water.
Goes well with: Vichy Dercos Nutirents Vitamin A.C.E Conditioner 200ml
|Ingredients||1144827 B,Aqua/ Water,Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Glycerin,Sodium Chloride,Parfum/ Fragrance,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder,Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Benzoic Acid,Benzyl Alcohol,Benzyl Salicylate,Carrageenan,CI 75310 / Beta-Carotene,Citric Acid,Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract,Glycine Soja Oil/ Soybean Oil,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/ Sunflower Seed Oil,Hexylene Glycol,Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,Limonene,Linalool,Maltodextrin,Salicylic Acid,Sodium Hydroxide,Tocopherol,Code F.I.L.: TBC|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
Here’s what our other customers thought...