Why not try...
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.25
- Lamberts Multi-Guard Sport Tablets 60Lamberts Multi-Guard Sport Tablets: ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £12.20
- Quest Vitamins Platinum Biotix Caps 90Quest Vitamins Platinum Biotix is s ...Special Price £10.70 Regular Price £15.29
- HealthAid Immutone Shark Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules 30Immutone Shark Oil Capsules can be ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula Tablets 60Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £14.25
- Lamberts Premtesse Tablets 60Lamberts Premtesse Tablets: A un ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 8 reward points when you buy this product
BioCare Zinc Methionine Vegetable Capsules:
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Previously known as OptiZinc®
- Provides 14mg of optimally absorbed zinc
- Flexible - easy to take capsules
- No unnecessary additives
- Environmentally friendly - recyclable packaging
Key Benefits of BioCare Zinc Methionine:
Biocare Zinc Methionine is an optimum dose, optimally absorbed form of zinc for immune, cognitive and skin support. Previously known as OptiZinc.
- Zinc Methionine provides 14mg of optimally absorbed zinc
- Effective - supports immunity, cognitive function, healthy skin, as well as fertility and DNA synthesis
- Optimum support - zinc is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect cells from oxidative stress and is essential for many vital enzymatic processes in the body
- Advanced - zinc combined with L-methionine for maximum absorption
- Health properties - methionine is the main building block of S-adenosyl methionine (SAMe) - the body's primary methyl donor, needed for the process of methylation
How to use BioCare Zinc Methionine Capsules:
Recommended Intake: One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Discover our Biocare Minerals range here.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Zinc Methionine (OptiZinc®), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Natural Vanilla Flavour.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.